Recent content by giratinaoriginforme

1. G

Gaarasword's Musical Mew Mystery Shop (CLOSED FOR A REPRIEVE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE).

Re: Gaarasword's Desert Dessert Shop (GRAND OPENING SPECIAL NOW WITH EIGAKAN CELEBI). Do you know entei's IVs?
  2. G

Offering arceus and the 3 shiny dogs

any experience?
  3. G

Offering arceus and the 3 shiny dogs

Do you know entei's IVs?
  4. G

Shophish Wonder Galary-New and improved-

Re: Shophish Wonder Galary what is the last one? I am assuming Hp is first.
  5. G

Shophish Wonder Galary-New and improved-

Re: Shophish Wonder Galary Do you know the IVs of the Crown entei?
  6. G

What's up? I'm new...

Welcome to Bulbagarden!
  7. G

[Offer] Crowned Dogs

Do you know entei's and suicune's IVs?
  8. G

Trade Problems/Issues Reporting Thread

earlier today, I traded with a member named Grimmjoww. I traded my shiny modest porygon-z for a 10th anniversary celebi. Under closer inspection I found out that the celebi was hacked, even though grimmjoww said it was legit in this thread. I week before I traded for this hacked celebi, I tried...
  9. G

Does anyone here actually play the card game?

I play the game. I also collect rare cards
  10. G

Offering- shiny japanese beasts events

I would like raikou for it. EDIT: 0603 8506 8523
  11. G

Ok, I can offer a Tru arceus, RNG bred shinies(up to 3),shiny starters, shiny salamence(credit to ryekew) shiny rotom(credit to ryekew). Just ask and I'll see if I have it and if I don't, I'll try to get it. EDIT: I also have a legit UT shiny azelf(naive 28 IV in attack, 30 in speed)
  12. G

Wanted: Shiny beast events

I am looking for the shiny beasts from the movies. I can offer RNG shinies that are breedable. I can also offer some events such as PCP, tru arceus, SS groudon(not an actual event)and some IV bred pokemon. Just ask and I will see if I have it. EDIT: raikou not needed
  13. G

Do you know raikou's IVs?
  14. G

Wanted: SHINYS!

I can offer a modest shiny UT Porygon-z or a modest shiny UT spheal for the bold celebi
Back
Top Bottom