• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Recent content by Giustizia

1. G

PWT/Battle Subway Trio

Single battle, some tweaks would be nice. Hydreigon @ Life Orb Rash 252SpA/252Spe/4Atk ~Draco Meteor ~Fire Blast ~Earth Power ~Superpower Starmie @ Expert Belt Timid 252SpA/252Spe/4HP ~Hydro Pump ~T-Bolt ~Ice Beam ~Psychic Terrakion @ Choice Band Jolly ~Sacred...
  2. G

Returning Veteran(?)

I joined BMGF waaaaay back in 2010! I took a prolonged hiatus as I grew away from Pokémon... But I couldn't ever stay way forever! I'm back, hoping to meet friends old and new and make myself part of the community again!
  3. G

TEEN: Broken and Burning [Chapter Two Added]

Holy crap this is from a while back... My writing style is so... Tame! And rather lacking of flow too... Might re-boot this? I had notes for a few more chapters. Who am I kidding, I'm doubting anybody wants another half-hearted fanfic on here...
  4. G

WANTED: Trio of UT battlers!

Specific to a team I'm in the process of building, I need 3 specific Poké's to bolster the squad! If you can supply me with any of the three, post away! But decent enough IV's are a must, if I wanted regular Mon's I'd breed them myself :L RNG's are completely acceptable, if that's the...
  5. G

MATURE: A Shattered Realm

Frankly, these types of fic's are a strong favourite of mine! As no story has really yet been put forward, I can't make any comments on that but, I do like the way you've portrayed the men as soldiers fighting unwillingly to save their homeland, always a nice touch. As for the detail, I'm...
  6. G

Food in the Pokémon World

I love Gorons! On topic though, The eating of Pokemon has been mentioned a fair few times throughout all of the different types in which Pokemon is portrayed. Yet of course, none of us would be particularly fond of eating out team-mates and/or partners. So, agreeing with juicebox here...
  7. G

Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

Re: Bulbagarden!: Season Three I am thouroughly enjoying this! And would like to be put on the mailing list please... Plus, it's good to see another Dr.Who fan around the place, although I presume there probably are quite a few on BMGf...
  8. G

What would your first Pokemon be?

Hippopotas! A Hippo... That shoots sand... Life=Sorted!
  9. G

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Electabuzz from FireRed Buzzby was a bit of a beast, even back then! And well now he's an Electivire on my White Cart.!
  10. G

The Banned Game v2

Banned for breaking BulbaBot's heart via an affair with a robotic Turtwig...
  11. G

The most "frightening/threatening" Pokemon ever?

Anybody find Heatmor a bit threatening? They burn the outer shell of Durants, and then feast on their insides... Tasty ;D
  12. G

New fic coming

I'll be an avid reader! No doubt about that.
  13. G

Defensive Tactics and Entry Hazards in fic

I'd agree with Tsutarja with those two! Also, drawing from the anime, (¬¬) Toxic Spikes could be portrayed as poison-tipped spikes submersed under the battlefield, that spring into action upon the entry of a Pokemon. Rapid Spin could dig up such spikes and toss them out of harms way. As...
  14. G

Catching Pokemon the good 'ole fashioned way

Indeed! This will have to be a sort of SubPlot, that'll delve backwards through the characters' histories I guess, as the main plot heavily relies on this new technology the Apricorn will have to be explained in depth eventually! An ancestor of Kurt's is looking a much more viable...
  15. G

Catching Pokemon the good 'ole fashioned way

That was certainly an interesting read! But as you said, in the case of Apricorns it will be tough! I don't really know how or where to begin... :} Perhaps the branches of a certain species of tree can be used to line the edges of the mechanism, and can sort of "hold" the energy signature of...