G
Local time
5:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also quit telling people about my skin problem, it does that because of lack of blood flow to my limbs thank you very much. Not because im an Alien. Oh an answer your phone, stop having it on vibrate.
    I told you to stop saying that your stupid, you are not stupid. Just because people say stuff doesn't make it true. Your living on your own, that does not make you stupid. Also lol to your comment on my page, I haven't really searched for friends just talk to a few people. :)
    Haha, that sounds perfectly lovely. My sister calls me "dirt". I have no idea why but like to think she does so in an affectionate way. I must be off, see ya!
    I've heard of Aspergers before. Is it to do with social problems and interests in random things? (I'm sorry, I'm not very knowledgable on the subject)

And I really think I'm going to go to sleep now, I'm sooo tired. I'm sorry. ._.
    Did you sleep really late, or did you take a nap?
    I've been known for waking up at 3pm / 4pm after going to bed at around 3am though.

I sleep for far too long. XD
    I'm not a fan of Gold, but I like silver.
    Hot pink also isn't really my thing.

But whatever floats your boat. ;D
    And I should be going to bed, it's 7am here.
    Yes, like that. ;D
    Blue is also a nice colour and I like dark shades of purple and black. :3

I'm weirrrrdddd.
    Heh, people think I'm pretty darn hilarious on the internet, but people in real life think I'm the most boring person on Earth.
    Oh well, I couldn't really care less.

And I don't like eggs. I hate the yolk in the middle. >.<
    Shh, I'm not little. ._. I might only be 14 but I'm 5'11".
    And I never make people laugh, but that's probably because for some reason people seem to have something against me at school.
    Oh well. ;D
    Of course, I agree.
    I know there are times when you have to be serious, but being serious all the time is stupid.

Wheeeeee. ;D
    Of course.
    I prefer being fun rather than serious.

But I suppose that attitude doesn't get you very far when you've got to be serious I suppose.
    (And do I write too much?)
    Naw, it's fine, I sometimes do that myself sometimes.
    I know I did yesterday or the day before that. Dx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom