Recent content by Glacia

1. G

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? ^^
  2. G

What's your favourite pokemon that follows you?

My Vaporeon.
  3. G

Do We Want New TYPES? (Yes)

I think that there are enough types of pokemon. But if a new one comes along, be welcome ^^
  4. G

New Poké Ball Speculation

Re: Poké Balls I think that the pokeballs will be the same. But, I really like the Cherish ball, it could be the "regular ball", instead the pokeball.
  5. G

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? I'm expecting new Eevee evolutions. Flying and Ground type possibly *.*
  6. G

And now for something completely different (starters)

Just because it has always been like that ^^*
  7. G

And now for something completely different (starters)

Well, I don't know about you, but I think that the startes will be Grass/Water/Fire type pokemon.
  8. G

HeartGold, SoulSilver release postponed in the Netherlands and parts of Belgium: Game

Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver release postponed in the Netherlands and parts of Belgium: The Heart Gold and Soul Silver game came to Portugal on the 26th of March. I'm dieing to play it!
  9. G

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1995. In March. I start being interested in PKMN for two years now. I always liked the anime,but I had never played xD
  10. G

YOU are a Gym Leader (or Elite Four)

Re: If you were a gym leader... If i was a gym leader, I would probably be a water type pokemon leader. My pokemons would be : Vaporeon, Surskit and Chinchou.
Back
Top Bottom