• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Glaciachan

1. G

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Dragonite, Fire Punch!
  2. G

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^ Yeah. < Favorite type is water. < Tried to make an all-water team when she was 8 or 9. V Wants to go on a wonderful boat ride.
  3. G

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Re: Simple Questions (Merged with Pokemon Master List) Is it possible to encounter Missingno in the Japanese Red/Green versions?
  4. G

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. Oddish. Too bad I erased that file. I was like 7 or 8, though. XD First not in an erased file would be Vulpix, though.
  5. G

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^Si. < Favorite Psychic type is Espeon. V Thinks that's a tad cliché.
  6. G

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Next Food Network Star.
  7. G

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ ^Has not, in fact been eating Gamera.
  8. G

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Totodile, Water Gun!
  9. G

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^ Absolutely not. < Thinks that Mr. Mime would make a good butler V Would rather have another Pokémon as a butler.
  10. G

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Ugh, Orange Chicken AND bratwurst? Makes me sick thinking about it, especially after eating that candy.
  11. G

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Berry Lolipop.
  12. G

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^Sometimes < Just ate a lolipop. V Is jealous.
  13. G

Ack, Twitter's over-capacity. It's like a 503, practally. :/ Also, I went to this awesome confection store. They serve food, too!
  14. G

Robot vs. Aztec Mummy. I have a penchant for watching bad movies, but this just takes the cake. The titular fight lasts like, a minute. I really got burned on this one.
  15. G

Last time I watched was Saturday-and it wasn't a particulately GOOD one either.
Back
Top Bottom