Recent content by Glarg

1. G

New/Old Pokemons in Unova! (COMPLETE new dex in first post)

I got to Icy Cave too.
  2. G

Pokemath Poster

I am in pre-calculus and while we were going over three variable systems the teacher gave us a project to create our own equation. In order to be unique i decided to make it Pokemon themed. due to its originality and following the requirements i got a 100 and a request from my teacher to use...
  3. G

Pokemon Snap 2?

I would love for them to release Pokemon Snap 2. I would want it to be free roam rather than the track that was in the first though. For the controls the gyroscopic movement would be amazing but it would also need some other way to look around like the touchscreen having a small control. I...
  4. G

Who Do You Want To See in the Next Super Smash Bros. Game?

I'd like: *The skyward sword link to have the flying beetle thing as one of the moves and it could act like snake's rocket launcher or use the gyroscope features in both systems (but that seems less likely to me) *this is a long shot but I want to play as a Pokemon fossil preferably Carracosta...
  5. G

Who Do You Want To See in the Next Super Smash Bros. Game?

ditto in a poke-ball where he transforms into the nearest fighter and beats up the enemy for a little bit
  6. G

New Spin Off Game Idea Thread

I love the pokepark/daycare building ideas and, would buy them happily. one of the other ideas i liked (but isn't here yet) is a type of super smash bros completely for Pokemon. the stages could just be stuff like a forest, lake, cave, etc. and have it boost certain Pokemon depending on type...
  7. G

Request: Screenshots of our skins at different resolutions

for me everything looks ok so far except for a problem with the top bar im using googlechrome if that helps 1023x767 pixels EDIT:same thing happens with other skins too EDIT2: added second attachment to show other skins (name of skin in search bar edited in with paint)
  8. G

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch I'm surprised nobody has said forgetting to check the battery and then it shutting off right after something important or rare happens. like catching a shiny or beating a gym that you've been trying to beat...
  9. G

Unova-the formation of black holes

I was watching "Morgan Freeman's Thorugh The Wormhole " and it was talking about how black holes form. it mentioned that when a star collapses into a black hole it isn't a "super nova but an unova" i imetiently thought Pokemon and decided to post here. sorry if its in the wrong place
  10. G

New Pokémon Discussion

Crus Crustle CRUS *lol im a Crustle crustle crus *July 1st is win
  11. G

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Over]

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Day 9] yeah why me im just a monk guy/chakra master i helped the avatar comon pathik's my name
  12. G

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Night 6] its dragonmage119 renaming Crustle and how did the day end early?
  13. G

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Day 4] vote: no lynch and i haven't posted much because i don't want to die and i don't know who to vote everyone seems guilty but i dont want to vote an innocent
  14. G

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Day 2] oh ok
  15. G

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Day 2] why did you put a * near mintaka?
Back
Top Bottom