1. The July 16th episode of the Bulbanews Weekly Round up can be found on Youtube here.
Glass Joe
Last Activity:
Jun 29, 2018
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Mar 1, 2000 (Age: 18)
One man disaster area

Glass Joe

France's Glass Jaw, 18, from Surprisingly, not France

I need a nap. Apr 9, 2018

Glass Joe was last seen:
Jun 29, 2018
    1. Glass Joe
      Glass Joe
      I need a nap.
    2. Haruka_Rules!
      Haruka_Rules!
      Hi there. Welcome to the forums.

What kind of games do you play (besides Pokemon)? I mostly play shooters and racing but I'm starting to get into Zelda on my Wii.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 1, 2000 (Age: 18)
    One man disaster area
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Region:
    Unova / Isshu
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Normal
    Discord Username:
    If ya want my Discord just ask.
    I'm just a one man disaster area that loves video games. I also really like my boy Glass Joe from Punch-Out!!

I'm a nonbinary individual that utilizes they/them pronouns. Don't worry too badly about slipping up! It happens with everyone; even I slip up on my own pronouns haha. Just do your best. That said, I won't tolerate purposeful misgendering.

Claims: Just Purugly. I love Purugly. I love its tough look.

I've been around these forums since like, 2013, so I guess I've been around for a while. Unfortunately I spent a large amount of that time being inactive, but I do remember posting a lot during Generation 6's pre-release and release period. If anyone's curious, I was known as DarkMeow at some point, and then before that maybe Nyamco or something. I dunno, it's been a loooong time. I doubt anyone recognizes me but there are my old usernames just in case.

More info on me: I love video games. In particular I like Punch-Out!! (I've played the Wii version and the Arcade version and love both), Pokémon, Bioshock, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, and some others. I'm also an artist and I've written some fanfiction, so I guess I like, make stuff.

I do traditional and digital art. My best work is done in traditional, I'm practicing with digital at the moment with moderate success. I work with watercolours, acrylics, and coloured pencils.

If you want anymore information about me, go ahead and talk to me! I don't bite.

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.