• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know, if the fans have one reason to worship Adventure, it's surely for the maincast Digimon:
    Sometimes I feel as if the newer main cast Digimon always end in too many humanoids. I mean, the comparison is easy to see if you know what exactly I'm referring to (I don't mean simply bipedal designs like HKabuterimon and Vikemon):
    These are all just things I noticed really, and how I tend to feel on newer designs for Digimon.
    MegaKabuterimon WIP. I HATE the typical idea of palette swaps, so I changed some of the features of the blue one:
    Saw it from a screen, but I haven't really watched much of Xros Wars after the second episode to see how big it gets. Not sure why really after how excited I was over there being a 6th Season when it was announced. Maybe I just don't like the idea of Xros Evolution Digimon, even though it allows more variety to combination Digimon. Now the Shoutmon X series tended to make the best use of the idea, as well as Greymon's Xros forms as well. I don't know, but overall the Xros mechanic isn't as interesting as DNA Digivolution unless you combine several different Digimon instead of only a small amount. I honestly prefer the normal, DNA, and Armor digivolution mechanics more than I do the Xros mechanic though.
    My take on Gaiamon from Digimon World 3. No design ever existed for it since it was only mentioned as Galacticmon's ultimate plan. I figured that if Gaiamon ever was made it would be larger than a planet given Galacticmon's size. Except I ended up with a size that dwarfs every gas giant in the solar system combined.
    Pff, everyone could have the same Jintrix card as avatar and still look awesome. :3 It's still sort of easy to look unique here with a Digimon avatar, the assimilation is yet in progress...
    Haha! Well, I can't say I tried to be very unique (just grabbed some screenshot off the Internet) but still... xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom