G
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you also anxious for Sparrowmon to appear in ''The young hunters leaping through time''?
    Oh, that's good. But the way you were saying "here's how they look" and "they're even worse in real life" made me think that you were making assumptions on the entirety of the community.
    YES! I'm so looking forward to it because out of all the new characters, Airu (and Ryouma) are my favourites. Hoping for some good bitchy moments and some more dialogue for Opossumon.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I can get Animal Crossing Soundtrack now ;w; THANK YOU!
    Yeah it sucks >.< Gotta start supported study in November aswell for my prelims, yay>_>
    Good, just not been able to get on here much due to school work and other things >.< Still building a team for battling aswell^^ Everything been good with you?
    Oh great, you're the guy who made that crappy review of the Sonic Generations demo. I want to punch you in the face so hard for that crapfest.
    Thanks :3 Sorry I couldn't post earlier never realized that I needed 5 forum posts first :S
    Cool, he's definitely one of my favorites (though my overall favorite Digimon is Kudamon). I always called Sparrowmon "Robo-Latios" because he looks like a robotic Latios, which is cool because Latios is one of my favorite Pokemon, and one of the reasons Sparrowmon is one of my favorite Digimon.
    That's great! I bet you're happy, huh? I remember getting to drive for the first time. It was pretty awesome. Glad everything else is doing well too. ^^
    You're welcome!

And things have been great actually! I have a fiancée now! I'm happier than I've ever been so I couldn't ask for anything more. How about you? :D
    It's Near, from Death Note.
    I'm taking a break from the sprites for now. Didn't want to burn people out on them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom