Recent content by GligarToGliscor

1. G

Pokemon Special Agents 2: Sinnoh's Shadows Start Up

Well Giratina looks as though he's out of the torn-World so get to train in zero gravity again! Or should i do it on the sky ground thingy?" Kyrote said as he was walking through the woods. " I wonder what Elliot's doing right now?"
  2. G

Pokemon Armor! Sign-ups

Guys I'll accept you but you have to have Basic evolutions
  3. G

"Well I ran nto Giratina while in the Torn-World" Kyrote said " Of course this time he wanted to control me again. so I kinda Need to be away from all Pokemon at all times. He senses my pressence though Pokemon"
  4. G

" Hey Elliot." Kyrote said walking towards Elliot.
  5. G

Kyrote and Salemence Crash-landed behind Elliot. " we got work on those landings " Kyrote said to Salemence
  6. G

,How long was I Gone?, Kyrote thought,Travis is acting weird and I sense that Elliot is much more powerful then before!,
  7. G

"AAAH! Salemence hasn't been out for a while. Maybe he could help" Kyrote said, sending out Salemence. He Rode Salemence to above the battle watching everything.
  8. G

Kyrote awoke. " What the? what hit me?" Kyrote said. " Aw well guess i'll head back and see Elliot" Kyrote came out of the Torn-World near Veilstone. He saw Elliot Deoxys and Travis! But Travis looked... different.
  9. G

"Elliot..." Kyrote said before he passed out. He was floating in the Torn-World.
  10. G

Pokemon Armor Rp start up

Giraken used a shadow punch on Kyrote. He passed out. OOC: yo i gotta go
  11. G

"Ben! Did you see anyone on your way here?" Kyrote asked
  12. G

" Headbut!" kyrote yelled ramming into Giraken
  13. G

"Giraken?!" Kyrote said as he got to the ravaged city." Correct Kyrote. I waited here the whole time and sent ditto's out" Giraken explained. Kyrote turned into Cranidos
  14. G

Kyrote ran past ben. He then ran past a stranger coming from the ravaged city.
  15. G

"well i guess i'd better check for survivors" Kyrote said as he left jubilife and headed for the ravaged city
Back
Top Bottom