G
Local time
4:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Almost any time I'm on AIM is fine. I usually wake up about 7 my time (4.5 hours after that post) and any time all day following that.
    Thanks for the concern. Friday would be good. I can stay up late too so that would be perfect. I will be online starting from 9pm my time.
    I'm terribly sorry... My grandmother was admitted to the hospital last night and I returned home really late and couldn't get up at all this morning. What time will you be on this coming Friday and Saturday? You're in GMT-5 right?
    Yeah. Actually, 5-7am is probably the best. I can wake up early. Shall we meet at 5am then? If need be, we can break the battle into half if we can't finish on time and continue later at 10pm (your time) / 11am (my time).
    This weekend would be the best for me... I can stay up late if necessary tonight (GMT+8). I might be on tomorrow but not for long. I'm in the army currently too so I can't do it on weekdays. Hopefully, we are able to do it tonight. Otherwise, we would have to leave it till next Friday night/Saturday morning. Would you be able to make it?
    I haven't seen the other two, but a MMORPG dealing with death sounds cool.

I also wanna find out who that PoH is...
    Good luck with the rest of the game hosting! Also, does the Cardinal System really exist, or is it something you thought up to throw in messages?
    ... and that one was the victim. Ironic.

It still fit because of the self-vote.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom