G
Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just so you know, I, Togekissed, changed my name to Peaceful Giraffe. I am participating in your Mafia game and thought you'd like to know.
    For me the best would be like late 2nd/ any time the 3rd or the 4th if you're ambitious. I'm having company come in the next couple days. Sorry I realize now I really should've battled the last couple days cuz i was more busy than i thought i was going to be. But ya I'm EST, so lemme know when youre free
    Lets see...

Hone Claws, Protect, Substitute, Bulk Up, Taunt, Solarbeam, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance for Talonflame

$33,500 in total

Deal?
    Those are things I can very easily obtain myself when I'm actually reffing, so they hold a lot less value to me than story-only Pokemon. But I guess I'd consider it, I need to get my Talonflame and Darmanitan EM'd anyway.
    Oh including the last ones. I thought you just meant this week, in which case I still had more. That is unfortunate.

So uhhh, what Pokemon would you be willing to trade?
    Sure, I guess. It feels a bit unfair battleing untrained pokemon though. What's your FC? Mines in my sig.
    Are those mons in Gen VI? If so how about a quick match? Just want to test a couple of poke's is all.
    It's interesting. Hidden Abilitys being more common is also interesting. Did you ever competitively battle?
    That's a yes. Well, getting back into trading. Now that I've beat x and y just setting up pokemon and trying to breed good iv's and all that stuff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom