Recent content by GliscorMan

1. G

Mafia Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 6 - The Return 4/9

Re: Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 1 - Welcome To Storybrooke 17/8 Uh hi. Solayoh; I'm back. You're indeed right, I was at the convention and just fully recovered today. I had no idea when this game was gonna start, so it didn't occur to me to mention it to you before I left, and for that I...
  2. G

DISCUSSION - World War I

World War I was the single-most destructive (and pointless) war in world history. And I mean that wholeheartedly. Let me explain a bit. World War I had far-reaching impacts that are still being felt today. It caused the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, and placed incredibly harsh sanctions on...
  3. G

Mafia Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 31st -- Endgame -- Mafia Victory!

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough One minute. Good bye, guys! It's been fun! ;_;
  4. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough *deep breath* I have 37 minutes to live. Any final questions? I will answer what I can, and what I feel comfortable doing so.
  5. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough I have nothing but circumstantial evidence enhancing the already compelling evidence that Forgotten, Beck's counterclaim, was Town.
  6. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough All right, look. I have barely told anyone anything, other than what they need to know to effectively use their roles. The only chance of an information leak is if someone is being careless. I have not been careless. I will not...
  7. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough Yes. I have some form of claim from everyone in the game.
  8. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough Mido. What do you want? There's nothing I can change without throwing the game. I won't throw the game because I don't like getting banned. What do you propose I do that won't get me banned? I can't give you the information I...
  9. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough GastlyGibus; Midorikawa; Again, I have not told you anything about what's going on because I don't trust you, and I can't trust the public. It's as simple as that. If you can't find it in yourself to trust the only freaking...
  10. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough GastlyGibus; I direct you to the post where I explained this already. Now that Forgotten is lynched, some other things I didn't think of came up. But, because I'm (of course) in contact with the investigative roles, I can...
  11. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 5th -- Night 3 -- Ill Enough All right, guys. As promised, I can now deliver Beck to you as a confirmed member of the Mafia. If you don't lynch him tomorrow there's something seriously wrong.
  12. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 2nd -- Day 3 -- To Isengard! Forgotten; You two have claimed fully identical roles. Town Strongman only in name, and an effective vanilla.
  13. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 2nd -- Day 3 -- To Isengard! A little embellishment never hurt anyone, right? But I'm not actually kidding about most of that. This is gonna be an amazingly interesting game, and I can't wait to see how it plays out, even from the sidelines.
  14. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 2nd -- Day 3 -- To Isengard! Midorikawa; GastlyGibus; And that's exactly where you're wrong. This is a one-man show, at least for now. That's what happens with a mass-claim, and why so many people dislike it. You've got to put your faith in the confirmed...
  15. G

Re: Lord of the Rings Mafia -- August 2nd -- Day 3 -- To Isengard! You realize you're being incredibly self-contradictory? You're among the crowd that's worried I'll share sensitive information, like claims for example, yet you want more evidence for my vote. What do you expect me to give...
Back
Top Bottom