Recent content by Glitched Porygon

1. G

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^is wrong >is delightfully amused V has bad gas
  2. G

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM If you don't do it, you'll be decapitated Will I start a nice fashion line for cats?
  3. G

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM BOOMER! *shoots you* How do i back trace a computer?
  4. G

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Well the planet Zeron collided with the planet Netagjdsedfihj and created a cosmic boom. You were born from that atomic radiation. somehow Will I ever rule the world?
  5. G

What video games are you playing now?

I've been playing a lot of both Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, recently. I've also been playing Team Fortress 2, GTA4, and Rock Band 2
  6. G

Hey I'm back! Again! Again! Again!

Well now that summer's here and I have absolutely nothing to occupy my precious time (besides work), I'm probably going to be back on here again. Some of you older members might remember me. If not, well I don't blame ya.
  7. G

Edit the post above you

That explains a lot of things.
  8. G

Edit the post above you

Say no to drugs.
  9. G

Edit the post above you

That explains all the cracks, and mising walls!
  10. G

The Banned Game

banned for having a spoiler in your sig.
  11. G

This Thread Goes in Reverse!

Pretty cool NYC story. I just got back from NYC. I stayed in a hotel at Queens. :)
  12. G

This Thread Goes in Reverse!

Anybody else bored about talking about the '60's?
  13. G

The Banned Game

banned for creating a paradox.
  14. G

The Banned Game

banned for not saying banned enough.
  15. G

The Banned Game

banned for being banned by the person i banned.
Back
Top Bottom