Glitchipedia
Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gah. Just checked the thread today, and it turns out the post that I thought I had put up several days ago didn't make it into the thread. Will recreate it right away.
    Ok thanks. I just figured I'd trhy. I kinda wish I would have started with a less-major RP to make my initial mistakes in....
    Hey I probably already know the answer to this, but is there any way I could earn a chance to rejoin KPU?

I know you're probably gonna say no, but I figured I'd try. I like doing large-scale RPs but I tried URPG and its a little overwhelming.
    Basically I really needed the second paragraph,

I've know the first bit, about getting the care package, buying stuff, needing jobs for money, capture arena.

I just realised....you know all them threads....like in Plain Sight...is that a new day? xD That's stupid isn't it xD

But ok I'm going to start on a sign up soon then, thanks :)
    Well just everything xD

Like how does the RPG work and what do you basically do.

I've got that it's a University in Sinnoh and just really reading people's sign up (wondering what types of people go to KPU?)
    Hi Glitch,

Right this is going to sound really odd but can you explain to me how does KPU work. It's just I've lurked there for a good few months and I keep telling myself odd occasions that I'll sign up. However the thought of what KPU is and how it works just sort of puts me off. Only reason I still want to join is because it looks good, it's an academy RP which is one of my fave, and because I just really like it to be honest xD
    Yes, I've had final exams and stuff keeping me busy. They probably will keep me busy for another month or two but I'll try and post.
    Any way I could convince you to partake in my new torunament RP?

Btw congrats on your promotion

and I thought I should tell you I've been made assistant GM for two RPs

Btw congrats on your promotion

and I thought I should tell you I've been made assistant GM for two RPs

Btw congrats on your promotion and I thought I should tell you I've been made assistant GM for two RPs
    It's going good, thanks. How about yourself?

I probably didn't notice Joseph asking her a question, so I'll check now. Thanks for reminding me, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom