• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Glitchipedia

1. Glitchipedia

Can Pokémon read human writing?

Here's a question: How, if at all, do the Unown factor into whether or not Pokémon can read?
  2. Glitchipedia

Could a Pokémon/Digimon crossover ever work?

So here's what I've got so far. Take the minimum and maximum possible stat values for each system, accounting for in-battle buffs/debuffs and equipment bonuses but not including isolated cases like Shedinja and PlatinumNumemon: HP Pokémon: 11 (minimum), 1428 (maximum, Dynamax) Digimon: 100...
  3. Glitchipedia

Could a Pokémon/Digimon crossover ever work?

I'm currently working on a conversion method between the Pokémon and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth stat systems. A video game would likely be the best medium for such a crossover, so I think it's safe to ignore all of the monsters' more outlandish abilities and consider only what they can do under...
  4. Glitchipedia

Stories that you gave up on...

Most of my ideas never really go anywhere because I can't even figure out how to start writing anything. It's honestly completely maddening.
  5. Glitchipedia

Anime What's something you dislike about your favorite anime?

The fact that they end. I have no problem with the broad strokes of Fairy Tail's filler arcs. For the most part, they're woven into the canon narrative rather well and create a convincing illusion of having long-term effects on the plot. The problem is they tend to introduce some highly...
  6. Glitchipedia

What's your fav anime intro song?

Probably "NEVER-END TALE" (Fairy Tail), "Polaris" (My Hero Academia), and "Mikakunin Hikousen" (Digimon Adventure:).
  7. Glitchipedia

Moments that were equally bad, dub or sub

I'm gonna have to go with the art styles for the last two series of Ash's tenure. Maybe they're more modern, maybe they allow for more dynamic animation, but the fact remains that the returning characters—and Ash in particular—barely resemble themselves. I Choose You! and Distant Blue Sky...
  8. Glitchipedia

Do you consider Leaf and Green to be the same person?

Definitely different continuities/universes. Trying to reconcile Let's Go as presented with the rest of the games is what I would call an exercise in futility. They're counterparts of each other, to be certain, but not the same individual.
  9. Glitchipedia

In a personal level, how are you dealing with the end of Satoshi's adventures?

Honestly, I'm relieved. I fell off of the anime a long time ago and only recently started watching the whole thing again from the beginning. It's good to know that there's a definitive end point for me to work my way towards. Not only that, but the new series looks pretty interesting to me, so...
  10. Glitchipedia

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

The infamous "Thunder Armor" incident was actually an early example of BREAK Evolution. Either Pikachu and Swellow's absorption of the electrical energy triggered the phenomenon, or else no actual absorption took place and the two simply broke past their natural limits in their effort to...
  11. Glitchipedia

Jessie's Wobbuffet

From my admittedly limited understanding, Wobbuffet is basically the cultural equivalent of a Pokémon based on, for example, Robin Williams. He's a walking pop culture reference. I don't know if that's necessarily what allowed him to gain a foothold, but either way, Japanese viewers obviously...
  12. Glitchipedia

What was the first pairing you ever shipped?

It was actually GymShipping, and literally only because of a bizarre dream I had one night about a movie trailer advertising Brock and Misty having a baby. :confused: As soon as I heard "Misty's Song" on Pokémon.com, I immediately converted to PokéShipping without a second thought and stayed...
  13. Glitchipedia

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

....that's gonna be a no from me.
  14. Glitchipedia

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

Some clarification on just what exactly it means to be a Pokémon Master would be nice. After all, how can Ash become one if he doesn't even know for sure what it is? The title would seem to suggest that this is the whole premise of the arc, but one can never be sure. As many have already been...
  15. Glitchipedia

Preview JN136: Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!!

Regarding characters' apparent ages in the games, the anime has played fast-and-loose with that before. To my understanding, Serena is thought to be around seventeen or so in the games, whereas the anime clearly made her Ash's age (nominally ten). New companions in a hypothetical SV anime taken...
Back
Top Bottom