• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Glitchipedia

1. Glitchipedia

How should Pokemon cries sound?

I'm for bringing back the cries from Pokémon Stadium 2 for the first two generations. Everything else can stay as-is.
  2. Glitchipedia

What Was The First Pokemon Episode You Ever Saw?

EP047 "A Chansey Operation". It was also the only episode I recall seeing on television for a long time—I ended up having to get the rest of the Indigo League saga on VHS, starting with the Psychic Surprise tape (containing EP020 "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak", EP021 "Bye Bye Butterfree", and...
  3. Glitchipedia

Worst Series Transition?

I've heard the argument put forward that Ash's problem going from DP to BW is simply that he took a break and is a bit rusty. When one considers the timeline theories posited by Satoshipedia and the Game Theorists, this makes sense—it's only late autumn by the end of DP, but BW starts off in the...
  4. Glitchipedia

What are your game headcanons?

Here's an obvious one: Grand Oak is Samuel's father, and the son of Masara (Pallet?) Oak from Pocket Monsters: The Animation. "Grand" is also certainly not his real name, but a nickname referring to either his age or his status within the scientific community.
  5. Glitchipedia

All Ash's reserved and released Pokémon overlooked?

I stand corrected. Thank you.
  6. Glitchipedia

All Ash's reserved and released Pokémon overlooked?

He promised to come back for Pidgeot someday. Just when is someday, I wonder?
  7. Glitchipedia

RP Everyone Digital Odyssey (IC thread)

@Arylett Charnoa @Timaeus Zip halted in his tracks at the appearance of the newcomer, nearly causing Agumon to crash into him. Though he was briefly unsettled by the boy's injury, his impatience grew evident the longer he had to listen. Even Labramon's more relaxed demeanor did little to ease...
  8. Glitchipedia

@Arylett Charnoa "Hey, come on, lighten up!" Zip insisted, his normal enthusiastic demeanor finally returning to him. "I bet it's like a monster-training RPG. We'll be fine as long as we let the Digimon do the actual fighting; all we gotta do is help them level up and find a good strategy that...
  9. Glitchipedia

@Arylett Charnoa His mind hesitated to follow the girl, but his body took off without him. After all, he wasn't going to get anywhere by standing around here. "Hey!" yelled Agumon as he came charging after Zip. "Where are you going?! Come back here and fight me!" But he didn't even hear the...
  10. Glitchipedia

@Arylett Charnoa Zip took several deep breaths to calm himself, finally planting both his feet on the forest floor. He then quickly dismissed the notion that this was a dream—if it were, his back wouldn't still be killing him from what he assumed was the little dinosaur headbutting him earlier...
  11. Glitchipedia

He couldn't move. He couldn't do anything. He could only gawk at the impossible sight before him. A sight that was growing more impatient by the second. "Come on, get up and fight me!" the little dinosaur demanded. "Show me what you've got!" Refusing to believe what he was seeing, Zip tightly...
  12. Glitchipedia

So there he was. One minute, Zip had been playing a refreshing session of Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi on his home desktop, and the next, he was waking up sprawled out in a forest somewhere. Had he somehow gotten drunk without realizing it? Not likely; he'd know if something in his food tasted...
  13. Glitchipedia

Digital Odyssey (A Digimon RP) (6/10) OPEN!

I think we can start with what we have, but let's see what @Spy07 and @Lone_Garurumon think.
  14. Glitchipedia

Digital Odyssey (A Digimon RP) (6/10) OPEN!

Yes, I'm still interested, and ready anytime you are.
  15. Glitchipedia

Thoughts on Pokemon fusion?

I'd kind of like it if they reworked the Pokémon merge glitch from Generation I into an official game mechanic. Instead of an equal fusion, you'd have a "recipient" and "donor" Pokémon, with different benefits and drawbacks depending on which Pokémon fills which role (i.e. effects on stat...