• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for the comment on The Blue Spirit's thread! I am beyond flattered.

Also, do you really support Comashipping? *w*
    -wiggles around for warmth-
    ;s; It's so cold here! Floridians aren't used to the cold...
    Funny how I was spending some time with my dog again today.. I'm the only one who pays attention to him x_X
    slroefjfirujlfkjf SHADOW <3
    I found another website :O I also spy a chit chat thread for artists! :O
    Sorry for the late reply!
    You have? O.O It was... Sad? Or, I mean, sad looking. :XD2: But seriously, I'll probably cry when I read it.:sweatlol:
    I totally agree! Actually, I just got the DVD's, so I've been watching it! I already like it better than Brotherhood though. Also, kind of random, but I really liked the episodes "The Alchemy Exam" and "Night of the Chimera's Cry". I didn't like that episode in Brotherhood though. It felt too rushed, and like it didn't have as much thought put into it. Oh, and personally, I think Ed looks better in the original. XD
    Thank you very much! :)
    Whoa! How long have you known about Nabari No Ou? I've known it for about three years now I think, and it's still an obsession. XD
    That's true. He was always sweet to Gau though.:awww: I know what you mean. For example, have you ever seen Code Geass? I think I'm the only person who can't stand Lelouch.:sweatlol:
    Agreed!:-D
    TROLOLOLOLOLOL~
    :3
    nothing much this new year was somewhat boring I was staring at my brother-like cousin who loves troll memes like me and I told him that we were doing me gustas that night :3
    how bout you?
    TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL~
    PART 4
    WOAHWOAHWOAH HOLD THA PHONE!! You start school NEXT week!?!?!!?
    You freakin son of a ant syrup eatin french toast!! >:U
    LOLJK but you luckyness. I start school on Wednesday TT_TT
    -LOLOL next time I'll reply with that, and then I'll go "I swear next time you text me back IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!" xD
    -OMG YUSH THAT'S SUPER COOLIOS!! Now if only my parents would let me go - u -;
    But they're very asian-influenced here, which is pretty AWESOME!! I wanna look around and find some asian-ness here x)
    -Woah you're allowed to leave children alone in Canada?? And it's okayz I somewhat am the same. I kind of prefer being alone, but I'm honestly very paranoid o.o;. For some reason I think of the SCARIEST situation and practically give myself a heartattack >.<

-LOL I honestly can't type like that xD I mean, these 4-6PART responces themselves takes me like an hour to type heheh ^^;;;;;
    PART 3
    -Never tried Jpop(besides Vocaloid, WHICH I also just got introduced to xDDDD) and I wouldn't mind listening to a few screamo songs :DD
    -Rap I'm somewhat into (mostly from my dad) but it's only because I wanna try to say it really fast. I used to be a pro at Busta Rhyme's Look at Me Now verse |D LIKEA BAUOSE!! And not really a country fan, but there's always exceptions ^^
    -Oh you're required to know both languages for summerjobs?? And yah I've heard about French being a somewhat difficult to learn, but at least you're familiar with it :DD
    -Wow planning ahead for college already 0__0 That's uber smarticles!! And that's awesome you know what you wanna be ^^. Being a phsycologist seems pretty epic. To be the solver of problems and such.
    I'm so confused on what I wanna be, Like I used to wanna be a cake decorator. But now I'm getting intrested into editing pictures or even making previews for movies *0* but I also want to continue color guard GAH! so much >n<
    -Italians in Canada eh?? Sounds odd heh ^^; and idk what Aboriginal is haha
    -*Kirby voice* FALCON.....PAWWWWWWNNNCHHHH!!!! oh how I love SSBB >w<
    Really?? A councler?? IT WAS ONE DAY CHILLAX STRANGER!! That's kinda ridiculous quite honestly
    Lol wtf?? How can you say that in a happy way 0___o and that's a stupid reason to commit suicide no offence to her
    Oh no, you're not bothering me at ALL!! I am kinda known as 'the person to vent to' ^^; I may be terrible at handing advice, but I don't mind having your problems shoved into my throat xDD It's all geese~ Yah I understand. If anything, you could try and avoid her and MAYBE she might get the idea.
    PART 2
    -HAHAHAHAHA GANGSTA' JESUS FTW!!!! Quite honestly I don't care if you're Jewish, Atheist, random-religion-with-the-suffix-ism-at-the-end-ism x) As long as you no disrespect my religion you cool brahhhh~
    -LOLOLOL idk why but for a strange reason I saw May posing and showing off her makeup skills xDD Heh me Pokemon-addiction is back x)
    -Oh noez!! Ya know, I never thought a wire, meant to keep them together manages to separate them o_O strangeness
    -Lolz coolios quote. I was thinkin' more of a "THIS. IS. SPARTA!! *freakin' epic kick that not even Chuch Norris can pull off :OO*"
    -I never quite liked screamo to be quite honest. I mean I don't mind at all if there's a little screamo voice in some of the song, but for some strange reason I find it hard to listen to a COMPLETELY screamo song. But of course there's acceptions ^O^
    I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!?!!? I actually kinda just got introduced into techno too xDD I'm so late with music ^3^;
    Yeahhhh!! We should double battle and "Thunder Armor" his ass!! xD (Talkin' about how Ash used Pikachu to thunderbolt Swellow to make him all golden and shiizz. (Seriously don't know how that happened it seems impossible xD))
    Funny how I rarely curse in real life and yet my last two responces have such violating language xDD
    LOLOLOLOL THAT'S GENIUS!! He'd be like, "awwww crap!! I've been fooled!! Begone dark magic begone!!"
    THEN IMMA RICK ROLL HIM BWAHAHAHA. SO EVIL >:D
    PART 1
    (Ya know, a character counter thing would at least be nice too xD. Ya know, those "You have _ characters left" thingamabobs ^^;)
    -Ohohoho what KIND of pictures x) *shot
    -LOL OMGOMGOMGOMG THAT'S SOOOO UBER KAWAII!! >w< I think it's personally adorable!! If I ever had a hubby of my own, I would like to be able to share Advanceshipping with him, rather than keeping that secret to my own ^^;. Not sure if I'd tell a boyfriend that, unless we were uber commited.
    But meh I can't date either xD. I get way to shy and nervous, and just end up avoiding the guy (even though he WAS my first and only boyfriend).xDDDD
    FOREVERRR ALLOOOOONNEEEE!! ;____;
    Don't worry your secret is safe with me ^-^ and anyone who bothers to read our conversations xDD
    -Yah, I'm pretty much the same. I really REALLY want to write, but I want to do it in private. I need some space to think and such. Usually anything Advanceshipping, I do it on my phone(then delete all the history) or reaaally late at night (currently 2am right now xDD). Heck there are times that I wanna check the forums during lunch, but I'm hoarded with a bunch of people who are very curious blaaaahh~
    -LOLOLOL well there was this youtuber named mamachin who made these hilarious youtube poops on pokemon. Sadly, his account got suspended. TT_TT. I kinda think he/she was an advanceshipper because in one of his poops (LOL POOP IMMARTURITY FTW!!) he edits some clips to get May to say "Hey Ash, I love you" eeeep!! He also made the two have "sex" twice xDDDD
    Youtube Poop-Dawn Is a Bitch - YouTube one of his examples, not a advanceshippyish one sadly >.<
    YouTube poop - Pokémon Ashs island adventure - YouTube tiny "sex" scene with the 2 xDDDD
    PART 4
    And GAH!! You're like über psychic!! Cause that's what happened to me exactly.
    I kinda just wanted to be alone for the day. I constantly got these texts from my friends and I honestly didn't feel like talking to them. THEN I get a hoard of texts saying "Y U NO TEXT BAUCK EH!?!?!" and I'm like FUUUUUUUUUUUU- I just wanna be alone lolz
    -Wow thats quite a bit to do. All there is here is sand, sand, beaches, sand and a bunch of tourists and tourist attractions. I can't blame them though I mean, it IS Hawaii xD
    Oh and there's also a BUNCH of Asian stuff x3
    ....and sand XD
    -LONERS FORREEEEEVVVVERR!!!!!!!!\o/
    -That IS a co-winki-dink!!!! And that's uber cool how your mom is looking for her real parents :3
    -lol ikr!! I just feel like they don't care and just want the conversation to end mehhhhh >____<
    -LOLOLOLLLOLLOL danggit you got that "sittin on tha toilet" song stuck in my head now xDDDD and ugh I can't stand it for some reason. I mean, it looks cool in sigs I guess, but to type that way in every single text is quite annoying. I mean, who goes through all that when all the letters are close to each other :I

@nD n0w i fLuSH x)
    I got excited and like triple posted part two xDDDD
    PART 3
    -ZOMG YAY A THREE DAYS GRACE LOVVVEEEERR!!!! (well used to be lover xD). I kinda recently got into rock a few years back (from the used-to-be-advanceshipping-AMVers Ryuuseisoul/Mewsoul, DarkxAmethyst/angelfire(numbers that i forgot) and LoveandHeartbreak) And phew I thought I was overreacting ^^; I mean, I would have rather him listen to it then completely reject it and never here it again the just a flat out "no". Eh I can't get over it though I just wanna say "DAMMIT JUST LISTEN TO THE SONG SO I CAN MOVE ON WITH ME LIFE FUUUUUUUU!!!!"
    But of course, I'm too nice ;___;
    And not only that, but he mopes on and on about how AH-mazing Kpop is. And I'm just like -_____- smh
    And I just learned he hates techno too WTF!!!!!
    Lol yay a rock lover. I love the music, but I don't know a lot of bands xD
    I'm more of a music lurker. I don't have a specific genre I hate nor love. I get most of the songs I listen too from AMVs so that might be why I listen to different genres xDD
    But I'm very openminded :3
    -shizzzz I forgot some things in my other two parts
    TBC lolz
    GOSH DARN STUPID CHARACTER LIMIT!! Said it was too long and for some reason deleted my message noooooo >n<
    -does that mean you speak French fluently then?? And in your school does everyone only speak French??
    -OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG these many similarities is scary (and WOAH that was some bad grammar right there xD)
    I'm totally agreeing with ya. I'm kind of a loner too. I mean I have friends, and love them ish and all, but it gets kinda annoying seeing them everyday xD
    Truthfully, I'd rather watch AGreruns than go to the movies with them xDD
    PART 2
    -LOL for some reason that reminded me of Brock saying "FORTRESS EXPLOSION!!!" heh. Oh how I loved mamachin's YTP (especially since they kinda had a touch of advance shipping B))idk if he got banned though ><. Anyhow I love the idea of just coming out of a pokeball x) Oh the irony of a trainer coming out of a pokeball xD
    -Well I'm Catholic but that doesn't mean I read every gospel, psalms, and other stuff in the Bible. Quite honestly I can't stand going to church. It's not because of the stories or the Bible, but more of the people. I always got picked on because I don't read it that much, so people call me a bad catholic or whatever >< I think all you need to become a Catholic is to love God and Jesus, not memorize every singly blessing ^^;
    -LOLOLOL I'm the same, I'll have an idea in my mind and I won't stop looking until I find exactly what I'm looking for xDD
    -NOTE TO YOURSELF:BUY MASCARA :DDDD
    Eh the only time I got eyeliner on was for a show during color guard. My eyelid kept shaking and stuff heh ^^;
    -Ugh I hated braces I just got mind off last summer w00t w00t x) When do you get yours off??
    -Wowza I've never thought of it like Rome O____O THAZ SO TRUE!!!! And quite honestly I'm one of the scared people too. I mean, I'm not into politics AT ALL, but it doesn't take a genius to discover that America is in a sticky situation Dx
    "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. Where do we go from here?? Forward. Never looking back.To start A REVOLUTION!!!!"
    Oh how I miss marching band season xD just mad me think of that heh
    PART 1
    (there really should be an unlimited amount of characters on this thing. Makes life soooo much easier ;__;)
    -Lol ikr!? I thought "Aww man besides the Wallace Cup, May hasn't been on the show for like 3years everyone abandoned it noooooo!!!!(Didn't helped that I went to Serebii and it practically proved my point with only 2new pages :OO). Luckily I found bulbagarden and people still have hope and discuss about it :DD
    I kinda wish I had an actual human being to discuss advance shipping. You know to watch eps, discuss fabrics and such. But everyone thinks that pokemon is lame ; - ; Or even a contest shipping supporter(who actually RESPECTS other ships) so I can have a friendly debate or something
    GAH I have no life xD
    -Heehee I read that line and was like "WOAH!! Didn't know Ash rolled like that"
    And your oneshot is pretty good, ESPECIALLY for your first. And at least you take the criticism and knew what you did wrong ^-^ rather than just ignoring it. I'll definitely keep an eye out for your fic :DD I am a little cautious of fics in progress though so I might not read as often as I like(afraid I'll get attached to it and then the author suddenly ends it. I mean, I understand the author's reason, but it's still such a shame TT____TT) don't take it personally though!!
    PART 6 o___o
    -lol well you can always throw in some American jokes in here ^^; In fact I think a lot of them are HLARIOUS XD *shot
    -ewwww crunchy maple syrup >___< *shudders
    -Woah it ,ust be awesome to see different language stuff everywhere!! *0*
    -Well I guess I won't be going to Quebec anytime soon TT___TT me no speak French-o
    -Well I only have a mom, dad, sister and dog; but both my mom's and dad's families are HUGE!!! My mom has like 11siblings(some are half) and my dad's grandma had like 14 kids 0____0 very confusing @____@ yeaahhh my grandma and great-grandma were *Lets get it On music plays" xDD
    -Lol it's no biggie :3 I mean, I get to help a friend out AND get something advanceshippy!!!! It's a win-win DOUBLE SCORE! situation >w<
    -yay ADVANCESHIPPING LIIIIIIIIIIVVEESS!!!!!!!!!
    LOLOLOL it's fine ^0^ I'd rather have long messages than messages saying "cool....ok.....nice" -____-;
    Plus it fills up ,y visitor message thing woot!! :DD

Oh and btw, sorry if I have a lot of spelling mistakes, the keyboard on me phine is very tiny ;__;
    PART 5(?)
    -Okay so this is more of a rant so you can happily skip this xD
    You what I hate?. Close-minded people. Lets hear a story shall we?
    Okay so me and my friend were texting while I was listening to Three Days Grace (they're a rock band). So I asked, "hey just curious, do you like rock?" and he responds "no I hate rock. I can't stand it". Okay so at first I was just respecting his opinion because people like different things.
    So later on, he introduces me to Kpop. I was very cautious of it but I listened to some and I liked it. Lol
    Sooooo the other day I was IM with him while listening to Trapped by Dead by April. I asked if he could listen to the song because 1)it kinda represented how he felt at the moment and 2)since he got me into Kpop, I wanted to try and get him into rock. So I typed this long ass comment trying to convince him to hear it. But you know what I get!?!? A complete rejection. Like he didn't even want to google the song!! All I asked was to listen to one song, ONE SONG!! and I get "no I'm not listening to it because I hate rock". I would've at least have him listen to the song then tells me he hates it, rather than being a complete bitch and flat out rejecting it!!
    Sorry I needed to get that out there ^^; Did you think I overreacted to this?? Idk I tend to be over dramatic heh. Your thoughts on this??
    Part QUATRO!!
    -Well quite honestly, I'm not into politics. I mean be lucky I even know who the president is xD
    But I swear I can't stand this act ><. I mean if this passes the whole internet is pretty much gone. And even youtube would probably be erased cause BILLIONS of videos have music and if they just ban it, then so many videos will be erased. I think the only reason why I want to bill to fail miserbly is because AMVs, BOOM out of existence!! And that pretty much takes our creativity and art away which is just not fair ><.
    Yah I realize our government is pretty bad. We need jobs our economy sucks and we are just a mess :/. I think America just needs to stop peeping through everyones business and start paying attention to our own.
    Meh I hate ranting xD
    -Im pretty much open for anything xD I'm very openminded lolz
    PARY TRES!!
    -Heh I'm just cracking up imagining a mom in teenage clothes heehee xD
    And is she like REALLY religios?? o_O
    And I'm assuming you're talking about those people who are like on "My Super Sweet 16" and are spoiled to the death -____-. I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I get spoiled quite a bit ^^;. But that doesn't mean I take it for granted and treat it with disrespect. Which I something I REALLY can't stand. I mean, you have a freakin Mercedes, a swimming pool and even a personal massager for your overpriced freakin Chiwawa, and you're throwing a hissy fit complaining that your dad won't let you buy a jet that matches your scarf -_____- I mean SERIOUSLY!?!?
    Sorry got carried away xD
    -hahahaha tank youz for thee advice xD I only use mascara cause I'm too lazy to do anything else. Plus, I'd rather be all-natualish xD
    PART DOS!!
    -Okai!! So I checked out your oneshot :3. Overall I thought it was pretty adorable and definitely a great start to writing ^-^!! I didn't see any grammar/spelling errorts so congratz!!!! I did find the way Ash said "get between my legs" or something like that to be an interesting line bahahaha xD
    But I do think the confession was a little rushed but I think that's only cause I like a more slow-paced fic heh ^^;
    And I gotta ask, what happened to Eevee?? Like they got together and forgot the reason why the went in the snow in the first place ^^;
    But yeah that's my critisim right tharrrr~
    -bleh picto-chat was a ripoff(even though it was free xD). I totally thought that you could chat with people around the globe NOT chat with someone 3ft away from you!?!? Lolol
    -Seiously WHY ARENT YOU REAL POKEMON!!!! >3<
    -Again, GAHHHH LURVE THIS IDEA!!!! >W< You should add like a random explosion before you come out!! hehi like explosions xDD idk make it dramatic or something :3
    LOLOLOLOL a bargain hunter, I see!! :3 and omg only 20 BUCKS!?!? I is jealous -A-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom