G
Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What I was saying about about Nostalgia is that what we think is nostalgia at this age is nothing but a small fraction. I was once said to my dad that I was nostalgic about my old toys and such and he seemed to get upset. He said that I wasn't even close to the age where Nostalgia really starts to kick in.
    I didn't like that part, but I do agree with you. I always welcome more drama!
    I know, right? I totally agree with you! I could re watch the anime and read the manga all the time!:awww:
    Whoa, cool! I wish I had an outfit similar to his...:sweatlol:
    I hope you get better soon!
    I've heard of Ergo Proxy, but I've never watched it.:XD2:
    This might be kind of random, but did you think Raikou was... A bit meaner in the anime? I thought he was, but...
    arigatou~ :))
    lol xD I didn't even read chapter 1 -3- I just started at the RSE chapter (where FranticShipping suddenly appeared~♥) and skipped to BW -3-
    I'm glad u enjoy it :DDD
    *ouch!* I sometimes reply in a short sentence/paragraph O_O
    well,I don't really mind if they reply short or long,,
    but when it's long,I think that the person you were talking to really paid attention read your reply :3
    but when it's short,I think it's either the reply to the message is really short and can't be expanded anymore or they don't have anything long to say anymore xD
    :3 -huggles-
    My dog is finally staying on his doggy bed now. o/
    Thanks for watching me! I went on a bit earlier today and I noticed you favorite'd some works, yay!
    No prob! Some websites are hit or mess, but there's plenty to try. I hope you find something useful. XD
    How could no one else call you cute? ;3;
    That is the sweetest and cutest comment I have ever read :A:
    It certainly made my day better (considering how my dog broke out and chewed up the toilet paper.. and knocked over the trash bin...).
    Deviantart has plenty of signature tutorials (my account, lilacangel, should have some in the favorites). As for textures, I've stumbled upon this collection of links. I also take many abstract textures from shutterstock.com and erase the watermark. XD;
    You're not troublesome at all. You're adorable. :3c
    I totally agree :))
    :DD
    well,it is true.it's hard for someone to identify one person if you keep on changing ur username,,
    happens all the time to me when I change my username xD
    but I think I'm well known as haruka~chan,Sximple Ghurl, "sapphy~chan"(being called by Zia),and soon-to-be Prez White and Sapphire Birch/Odamaki(of PokeSpe) :3
    holy arceus :3 that's kinda many,huh? *_*
    got carried away again,sorry ^^"
    They're both really awesome, but I like the manga a bit better. I think it goes into Yoite and Miharu's relationship better. Plus, I found it kind of unnecessary in the anime when they made Raikou die.
    I know, it's the only anime/manga I've ever had tears in my eyes!
    Yoite is so adorable! I just wanna go into the manga/anime and give him a hug!:awww:
    Yeah, I also wish I could cosplay as him, but I can't find any outfits of him...:sweatlol:
    You're welcome! :)
    I'm good! How about you?
    Where's Pikapost in your sig!?!?
    No I kid ;)
    It just seemed incomplete as all your other important sites were there, but I guess that's up to you, isn't it? Nice talking to you!
    Oh my gosh!!! You also like Nabari No Ou? Very nice to meet you! Nabari No Ou is my favorite anime and manga! :)
    well it's hard to explain but: Kanji is the hardest type of writing/symbol system of the Japanese people,though kanji is easy to understand because it only represents things(ex: soul,but IDK what it looks like in kanji sorry xD) while katakana is like the main writing system of the Japanese people,along with hiragana.they usually use katakana in writing their names :))

no,it's alright ^^"
    well,maybe :3
    I always change my username everytime I can and IDK why x3
    Yes, I've got Lighting Raichu, I'm talking it over with Shiny Celebi, and I'm still waiting for a response from Midnightmoon and AdvanceShipping FTW (although my receipt says the latter has read the PM). It's coming well, and a lot of honest members are participating. Though I think the only way my forum would be able to grow without limits is if it was on vBulletin, like here or PC. The problem with that is not only do you have to buy a costly forum license, but you also have to pay for hosting to get any sort of quality, so yeah. Sorry for the long VM, kinda got carried away ^.^"
    Hey, guess what? I've released a brand new skin at Pikapost! As you're a registered member there, I hope you enjoy the new look. :)
    kewl kewl, but you do know that I mean the picture on your posts, and not the one at the top of your profile page. Right?
    The kid in your avatar reminds me of the kid that stole Tohru's picture in the Fruits Basket anime. It's beautiful.

On a side note, you won't believe how many SatoHaru supporters have Haruka or May in their username… It's almost a common sight XD
    That can easily be fixed, I also liked the idea of instead of the arm warmers gauntlets that go above her elbow. I think they would go better with the boots.
    I don't have a DeviantART account, I been meaning to get one but I keep forgetting to start it. As soon as I get one I'll let you know
    So is everything alright with the character or do u want to make any changes, because I don't know if I got all the details. By the way I saw ur sketch and it is awesome. I like all the small details u put in like Kyogre and the luvdisc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom