Recent content by GloomyHaruka

1. G

Advanceshipping General Discussion

*casually pops in* Yo!B) Man, I'm terrible. I just keep vanishing. lol Anyway's; In the bleakest of your shipping days, what keeps you going? What keeps you coming back to Advanceshipping?: Man, I deal with this a lot 'cause I've got A LOT of OTP's it's not even funny. I guess what keeps me...
  2. G

How will Ash meet up with May again in Kalos region?: Meh, I couldn't really see it. Although, if during the series they made the remake for Pokemon R/S, then I could see her reappearing for either a few episodes or even a movie if we're lucky!!! As for how they'd meet up? Perhaps it'll be a...
  3. G

@Princess of Hoenn TEEHEE. >//u//< And urgh yesssssss. Anyone who didn't like that scene had to be crazy! It was just beautiful. And oh my gosh, that architecture for the temple! <3 Man, this is what I love about Pokemon movies, they really take the time putting details in these...
  4. G

No, it didn't happen.; A ; It's believed that someone Photoshopped a scene from the anime to make it look like they kissed. Perhaps it was just done for fun. But then it spread throughout the Advanceshipping community and many believed it was true. And rumours formed saying that the episode was...
  5. G

Ahhh we have new members? ghfrdjuesbhfrdej welcome!!!^ 0 ^ if Ash and May never became Trainers, how will they meet and be together?: I could see Ash being a Pokemon Ranger or something around that area. I know a lot of people have said this due to the 9th movie. But even so, I think it'd suit...
  6. G

what type(s) will you give to Ash and May that represent AdvanceShipping?: I guess Ash electric for his messy hair and bursting personality. Or fire for his strong determination?? And May? I'd defiantly say water! If Ash and May could be the protagonist of any videogame what would it be and who...
  7. G

@Princess of Hoenn ghfrdeujswgyhfrdejusw what a cute banner!!!; A ; You did a fantastic job on it!! The colours/lighting just blend in together so well. And the picture you chose for Ash was defiantly great for the theme of the banner! And the quote was too cute!xD LOL. And thank you! It's great...
  8. G

Ohhh lovin' those responces guys!!:3 Defiantly would like to see all of these happen.xD and @Ryan gfuhekfjiedyhutjireyt59ty8tiuytuighisegjjgreujfe YESSSSSSSSS. I'd love too see that so so so much!! <3 And yes, the one Yoh made was super duper cute eh?xD @Anika gfyhjdsgfhds yes...
  9. G

I just love how you ended it with a 'yes'.xD Yes I approve of this. And fhdejswgfhydujesw I feel like doodling Advanceshipping crap. But I don't know what to draw, lol. Here's a topic, again.xD lol. If Ash and May were to dress up as another OTP of yours (can be from any show), who would it...
  10. G

Ahaha sorry about that mate! But I did get you, don't worry!:3 And ahaha, I like the first one.xD It's got a different style to it.~ Anatomy needs some work, but bfhdjeswbhnjde I love the colouring. LOL. I also found another AMV today.xD It's recent too! Which makes me super happy hnnng
  11. G

Yeah, I couldn't see it happening either.; u ; But, a girl can dream! The only time that May might come back for a few episodes is if a R/S remake comes out.; A ; Well, found this REALLY awesome MEP on Tumblr today! (Thanks to Midnightmoon!! <3) Ps; It's got multiple ships in it by the way. So...
  12. G

(I like Iris though.xD She's sassy and can jump on trees! LOLOL) If May got put in the B/W anime for 1 or 2 episodes (like in D/P), how would you like it to be?: You know what would be super cute!?xD If they just like, bumped into each other. And then just sort of like, freak out/get all...
  13. G

(Pffft naaa, I was mostly wrong.xD I just don't like admitting my defeat! lol) Okay, let me see, let me think of a new topic. If May got put in the B/W anime for 1 or 2 episodes (like in D/P), how would you like it to be?:
  14. G

@Aloasa My topic, so I get to make the rules. LOL. Naaaa but yeah. Guess that was my mistake then. But I guess those few episodes they had in ADV could be considered a short movie?xD I don't know. @Yoh Little brotherrrrrrrrr!!!; A ; *hugs* gfdeswhytgfrdewsgtfrd And teehee, great choices...
  15. G

Hmmm now that you've mentioned it, I could see Rayquaza working actually.xD And maybe Kyogre? Since it's the creator of the sea really. And Ash did technically become king of the sea. LOL.xD And May is a peoples of the water? And of course, the most obvious, it's part of the generation 3 trio...
Back
Top Bottom