Recent content by glorphendell

1. G

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

well so can EYE
  2. G

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

we;; i win now so stop your clever ruse and be off
  3. G

Caption the sig (read the first post first)

spoiler: well of course every woman trainer is green and whitel.
  4. G

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

well ill take billy mays mighty putty stick you to a cinder brick and drop you in the ocean and take the win
  5. G

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

AND ALSO I WIN
  6. G

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

O RLY? I W1N 4 BNG 1337
  7. G

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

well i when fore not usnen prooper gramer
  8. G

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

well if you when then screw you i say now i win OLD bean
  9. G

Rate the Signature Above You

10/10 FOR AWSOMNESSS
  10. G

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

SPEEDOS ARE TOO REVEALING and i WIn
  11. G

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

DONT YOU SEE NO ONE CAN WIN NOT YOU NOT ME ESPECAILL NOT MR.L. but what the hay have some fun BEACAUSE I WIN
  12. G

Speechless- PG-13... Or something. Some adult themes, Violence, Language

First of all i thought that it was ridiculus ok there was absolutley no emotion the whole time he sounded like a robot thats what it was to my knowing. Second in your prolouge you said you love skateboards then later you say you hate them thats incosistency. Third in the story the...
  13. G

Random Images

CLICK THIS OR DIE BY HIMMMMMMMMMMMM WHO iS ON THIS CARD http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e21/racer2k12600/Funny/The_Ultimate_Card.jpg
  14. G

Corrupt a Wish

Granted but now they'll be starting a " beat every kid who gets and F on a paper till they bleed system." I wish that they made an all powerfull pokemon card that will never die and cant lose.
  15. G

starsin and rugthor

this is my adventure so far in dungeons and dragons so far thought you'd like it as a fan fic. ============================================================================ Starsin slowly walked up to the fort to which he'd been staying for several months now as a mercenary.As he reached...
Back
Top Bottom