glow
Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't go online too much in Pearl, but if I see you, I may invite you to a battle, and bring my best, but I don't talk on there, I like to stay enigmatic.
    Stupid I know....

Anyway, I may have found some info on your friends Ho-oh encounter.
    But its pretty doubtful...
    Anyway, I think this looks a bit like Ho-oh.
    http://img109.imageshack.us/i/hoohinrbydonno.png/
    It may be just me though.

If you would, let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it.

If that is Ho-oh, then its not as unlikely that its name at least exists somewhere in the coding, just unattached to anything, or undiscovered.
    Awww, you're welcome, and thanks so much for such a warmhearting appraisal on your behalf. You're so very nice yourself. :)
    True enough. Well, then. If I may reiterate on what I was previously announcing...*clears throat*
    NERDS SHALL FREAKING RULE THE WORLD ONE DAY, FOOLS. :O

*coughs* Ahem, anyway. Indeed, you are. The way Gary talks, acts and looks towards Ash may be demeaning because to the norm it may seem like hate. Which in itself is partially true. However to us fangirls, it's more so of what one would describe as a love/hate relationship - which, quite recently - has begun to show some signs of less hate than love.

But on other news, Merry Christmas. :)
    I don't mind, let me know when you'd like to trade, if you still want to, and I'll let you know if its ok with me.
    Haha, well, there's nothing wrong with being a dork. NERDS SHALL RULE THE WORLD ONE DAY, FO – *gets dragged off the stage*

Eh, anyway. ^^; And yeah, it's PokeFriends by the way. Just reinforces the point that you truly haven't been there in a while. :p

Ah, sweet. Well, I do truly hope you get that scholarship, then. And of course it was a front! Do you see the way Gary talks, acts, and looks at him? :O
    I don't have much of a need for the item, so I'll just trade you the farfetche'd from Fire red, if that's ok with you.

I'd like something in return, but I really donno what to ask for so call it a freebie for the moment.
    It turns out I made a typo, sorry...:(

I wrote : "My FC is: 0474 3586 9541"
    I meant: "My FC is: 0474 3586 5941"

Again sorry about that :(
    I registered your FC on my Pal Pad.

A ho-oh was sprited on a Japanese Red?
    That's pretty interesting, but it doesn't seem quite possible since its new data, but it could be like Ash seeing Ho-Oh, and it was entered in at that point.

That would explain why its number is in Red.

As for the Fire red Glitched path, yes, it does look like the route directly above TwinLeaf town.

I will see if I can get there sometime.

Thanks for the info :)
    ;_; I'm so sorry! I should be ashamed. I beg thou for forgiveness. *hangs head in shame*
    ... Haha, nah. It's nice talking to you, as with everyone of my friends over here. Of course I know you were kidding. Besides, Ash is more into men. Like Gary-- *shot for being a PalletShipper. D:

Ah, I've been fine. School's finished for the year, so I'm relaxing and sitting back; basically just enjoying my holiday while I can. How about you?
    Actually, yeah I have had oddities with linked battling.

I was experimenting with Charizard M, and found a cache of Glitched Arcaninine, rather than the typical glitched explosion bulbasaurs.

So, I decided to try a linked battle to experiment on its effects.

Basically what happened was, immediately after the first pokemon fainted, and a half hour of HP draining on fast forward (non-stop) the primary emulated file was "possessed" by the CPU for Pokemon Red and said "waiting", while the secondary was as normal as a semi-glitched game can be.

Also, I do have one of the recent games, Pearl, and I plan to get Soul Silver as soon as possible.

Reminds me of two furious gods raging at each other somewhat like Dragon ball Z.

My FC is: 0474 3586 9541nd the character name is "mako"
    whats yours?
    You're very welcome :)
    I'm glad that you enjoyed it :)

I'll have more to add to it probably tomorrow, if you are interested, since I just found a Farfetched as the entry for 152's spot in the Pokedex, among others :)
    D: Are you saying Mrs. Ketchum, as in I'm married to him? Ew. X_X Change it to Mrs. Oak :p But I guess you could take it as a compliment, at least, if you were metaphorically a girl, then you would. As always, I hope you've been faring well, and apologies for replying so late.
    Aww, I'm sure you'll find a lead sometime soon. You just have to keep on trying, right? Okay, I'll probably stop with the pep talk before I start to sound too much like Ash, lmao. And woah? That's some neat aging genes you have there. I wish I could say the same, myself, xD. In my case, I'm only 14 but sometimes people mistake me as a 16-year-old, despite how short I am. T_T"
    Haha, only half a decade older. :p It does, but you're really not that old. My brother's 23, so in comparison you're really not that much older. :)

Well, it's okay. I just miss his old mullet. Haha, and thanks. Good luck with your job hunting as well. Any employer would be lucky to have you. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom