• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by glow

1. glow

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

No idea why Hariyama can learn Brine.
  2. glow

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

You know, I appreciate the sentiment of your Pokemon getting critical hits in hopes of being praised, but it really is not doing me any favors when I'm trying to catch something.
  3. glow

What video games are you playing now?

After my Breath of Fire 2 save file was deleted as a result of a faulty "new" battery, I've been replaying the hell out of it to bring back the former glory of my last journey, which had literally everything.....of course, I replaced the battery myself this time. If you want something done...
  4. glow

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

7 is awesome and I wish Capcom would acknowledge the non 8 bit classic Megaman games in general. IV is also awesome. You should try out V (Gameboy) as well, it's also great and follows a similar formula. On topic, I greatly dislike the majority of games and the industry in general as it has...
  5. glow

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

In the middle of Love Live season 2.
  6. glow

Love Live School Idol Festival, Rockman 4 and 6 (complete works), Pokemon Emerald and Dragon's Lair.
  7. glow

Recent Gaming Purchases

I finally bought a complete Misadventures of Tron Bonne, no longer my holy grail.
  8. glow

The first few opinions that come to mind: I dislike "miis" and everything about them Majora's Mask is the worst Zelda game I've ever played, and I've beaten (and loved) everything - sans the CDI games - pre Windwaker. Including Windwaker. The last good Final Fantasy was IX FPS games are...
  9. glow

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

So four months after this came out I was finally able to get my character to marry someone, which I kind of feel like is the goal line in Harvest Moon games. But man, that took a while. RF4 took me like a week or so.
  10. glow

I dislike most N64 games, Mischief Makers is amazing though. The Dragon Quest games are all ridiculously boring, and I'm okay with grinding in rpgs. Don't like Earthbound either. Wasn't huge on Metroid Fusion, didn't like "Adam" constantly telling me where to go. And probably the one that'll get...
  11. glow

Link to the Past and SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters. The former is the first video game I ever played.
  12. glow

Pokemon Red and Blue test

That's odd, I thought it was only traded Pokemon that disobeyed you if you didn't have enough badges? I remember gamesharking my Charmander to a level 100 Charizard before I even got to Brock and not having any obedience issues.
  13. glow

Mirror World Versions of yourself.

A lazy jock who can't think for himself and is a follower.
  14. glow

Are you introverted?

It's funny, because in a job interview I had the other day I was asked if I was an introvert after a few questions (I don't think it was part of the actual questionnaire, I think the interviewer was just trying to deduce what kind of person I am). I kind of reluctantly said yes, because all of...
  15. glow

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Honestly I can't think of anything specific that I need, so you can just give me whatever. My FC is 2036-7005-3095.