Recent content by Goffik_Lolita

1. Goffik_Lolita

LF Any Kind of Eggs for Mystery Egg Run!

Hmmmm, I pick number 5 and number 60!
  2. Goffik_Lolita

Hmmm, at the moment, I currently have 3 eggs. If I could just pick out 2 eggs would that be okay? :)
  3. Goffik_Lolita

Hi! I'm planning on doing a Mystery Egg run, so I'm looking for 6 eggs! I care what's in them, so long as it's interesting! ^^ Thank you in advanced! :)
  4. Goffik_Lolita

GEN VI: Looking for Eggs for a Mystery Egg Run

Hi! I'm doing a Mystery Egg run, and seeing as I don't have any boxes of eggs, I was wondering if someone could trade me some eggs that they don't need, be it breeding rejects or whatever. I just need 6 eggs. Here's a banlist, because these change the difficulty of the challenge lots Banned...
  5. Goffik_Lolita

Guess the names of future Pokemon games!

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Pokémon Bass and Pokémon Treble. There'd probably be a lot of musical things and stuff. I'd like that, since I'd get all the references and such.
  6. Goffik_Lolita

What would your first Pokemon be?

I have an OC based heavily on myself that has an Igglybuff as his first Pokemon, so I guess an Igglybuff. If not a little Iggly, then a Mawile or Goomy.
  7. Goffik_Lolita

Pokémon you like but everyone else hate?

I reallllyyy like Ducklett, it's so fluffy and adorable, with a tinge of derpiness! What's not to love? Well, I guess it's weak stats... I see it never gets much recognition and gets some hate, but I like it a lot! :D
  8. Goffik_Lolita

Favorite Game Quotes

Here's one from Mystery Dungeon that actually isn't silly: "The important thing is not how long you live. It's what you accomplish with your life.While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist.If I could do something really important, that would definitely carry on into the future...
  9. Goffik_Lolita

Favorite Game Quotes

I just remembered another good one from Serena/Calem "I think the reason we're friends is because we have so much in common." Wow, amazing observation.
  10. Goffik_Lolita

Favorite Game Quotes

What are some of your favorite quotes from the Pokemon games? Some of my personal favorites: "I AM ABOUT TO ENJOY AN EGG" "IF YOU WIN THIS BATTLE I WILL GIVE YOU A PRESENT. YOUR PRESENT? A DOUBLE SLAP!" "Eww. Don't tell me this is one of THOSE regions. You expect me to tip those plebs?"
  11. Goffik_Lolita

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I have a Torkoal named Twerkoal. *Totally hasn't been done before*
  12. Goffik_Lolita

Game Corner Alternatives

For other games there could be a Skill Crane. Maybe each thing had some sort of item and tokens? I dunno.
  13. Goffik_Lolita

What would your pokemon gym be like?

I love Fairies (it's my favorite type!) but I have an idea for a Fire-type gym. Oh and the leader's name is Bean. :3 Basically, the gym would be like a restaurant (Kinda like the Striaton Gym in the anime). You would get a meal and a battle. Each battle would be the meal, increasing in...
  14. Goffik_Lolita

Cute Pokemon

Due to Pokémon Amie I think Inkay and Combee are the most adorable things in the world! And it also makes Aerodactyl strangely endearing... Also, Scatterbug! That buck tooth!
  15. Goffik_Lolita

What Trainer Class Would You Be?

I'm probably a Fairy Tale Girl (Boy in this case?) I really like Fairy types and act really silly and stuff. (Plus I look totally cute in a bow and dress >w>) But if we were going off gender I normally pick the "younger child" classes for my avatar so probably a Pikachu Kid or maybe a Preschooler.
Back
Top Bottom