• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by gogo

1. G

Questions and Suggestions Thread

i have a question about the evasion clause. i didn't really know of such a thing and i was wandering if using my mamoswine with snow cloak when hail is in effect would be breaking it.
  2. G

Pokémon Ladder

i really don't know how this works. someone told me that i should come here if i liked battling (even if i suck lol). so, who do i have to challenge?
  3. G

Gliscor Arrives

that's how i joined too. i started using the wiki first lol. anyway, welcome!
  4. G

hello!

thanks! i will.
  5. G

General questions thread - have a question? Ask here!

Re: General questions thread - have a Q? Ask here! okay thanks, i guess i got a bit paranoid lol.
  6. G

Re: General questions thread - have a Q? Ask here! i am really sorry for double posting i didn't know i was breaking the rules. thanks for your answers i am just really concerned about them being hacked because i want to breed johto starters for trades and i don't want to be giving out hacked...
  7. G

Re: General questions thread - have a Q? Ask here! i've also been breeding them, so will the offspring be hacks (if the parents are hacks that is)?
  8. G

Re: General questions thread - have a Q? Ask here! can anyone tell me how to see if my meganium, typhlosion and ferraligatr are legit or hacks.
  9. G

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread i am with silvenquesti on this one. if anyone needs help feel free to pm i'll trade back.
  10. G

hello!

yes it so would.
  11. G

hello!

i know! i was waiting for them to remake it and i was bummed when i found out that they weren't remaking it. i haven't played mine in some years now but i keep it for sentimental value since it was my first game.
  12. G

hello!

thank you both! lol yeah i usually end up losing which is okay but every once in a while it gets annoying and i start to plan lol. and actually i still have yellow.
  13. G

need totdile

i can give you a totodile. the only problem is that i don't know if it's hacked or not. i don't want anything special for it. just glad to help :-)
  14. G

wanted: pineco

i really don't know what to trade for it. i don't care about nature, evs, or level. preferably male and not a hack. i also wanted to ask how to spot a hacked pkmn. my friend gave me a meganium, typhlosion and a ferraligatr and i don't know if they're hacked. they all hatched in solaceon...
  15. G

hello!

so, i am new to this site and i decided to join after discovering how awesome the wi-fi function is on the ds. i've been playing the pokemon games since i got yellow when i was nine. i've played yellow, silver, ruby, sahpire, fire red, leaf green, DIAMOND, pearl, and platinum. as you can...
Back
Top Bottom