G
Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah and I laughed at the way it was just random flirt posts...

You talked to her on MSN once with me and Purge? SHe won't say but it was probably really bad.
    I'm doing fine...in the SEGA Forums some dude (or dudette) called HrrrrrrRRrrrrr or something attempted flirting with me just becuase I have a female avatar *facepalm* but I laughed and even sigged it for good measure.

Sounds like that sucks, hope you get it all done in the near future...oh, have you heard about SEGA Hikaru? She went to prison...
    Same to you...but you sometimes never reply back for some strange reason...

I can't go back into the SEGA Forums due to my account being stupid and it keeps signing me out all the time for no apparent reason.
    Hello...is this MairBob or someone I cannot recall yet.

Edit: Just found out who you are....Witchy Rouge amirite? Where the hell have you been!?!
    ...ORITE. But dat wuzn't You, dat wuz jus sum faek You poseur person. Bleghh...
    Wai do such kraizee spamfuntiems nawt occur heeeer? (, ,)
    Luna's deh one who lawkd FoCo (, ,) Can't say I like his 'final decision is final' stance, as it completely neglects to consider altenatives, negotiating, etc, in favour of him leaving things as they are despite quite clearly losing an argument.
    I'd like Ingolme more if he hadn't neglected to apologise for locking the general discussion thread I made on the grounds of it being a 'party thread', despite being nothing of the sort.

I demand to know who yew considuh ta be zeh ossumest person of watevuh! (. .)
    Too bad even the Lounge sucks nao (. .) Hence wai I migraetd; the mawds are too stubborn and the admins are ttly biased~

Anywae, PARKTIEM. NAO. Or I shall devour the soul of the person yew considuh ossumest.
    AHA! I knew eet (9 9)
    Wellll..herrowwww (. .) Methinks we didn't tolk much thar~

Izzit can be parks tiem nao?
    *headtilt*
    Would I get pawnched in the face if I said I don't recall who Witchy iz? (. .)
    I'm stil new, bah (¬ ¬)

Unlessss yew mean ~Witchy Rouge~, but I doubt zat (9 6)

Edit; my gosh I'm zetta slow. *plays it off as if I'mma genius*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom