Recent content by GoldenManaphy

1. G

Firefox 3

I have it its ok seems better then 2 I think Ill keep it
  2. G

New Deoxys Form

nope not as of yet we dont know much about the new game or the new movie but I really dont think it will have a new forum it has a lot as is
  3. G

Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games?

2nd gen Shiny Pinsir,Bayleaf 4th gen Shiny Mothim,Eevee,and a Machop
  4. G

Nintendo officially announces Pokémon Platinum: Third Generation IV game to be releas

I can't wait for it plus its one step toward the 5th gen this will have to do till then but lets hope with the new version comes a new GTS they need to work on that to to where we can see the stats and natures and such and get rid of the clone glitch to bring back the rarity of shines and other...
  5. G

Create your own move/ability/item/Pokémon

Name: Snowl (Snow + Owl) Type(s): Flying/Ice Ability: Snow Cloak, Keen Eye Type of Character: Snow Shoe Owl Color: White and Gray Evolution Chain: Evolves from Hoothoot when holding Old Feather when leveling in a cold area.
  6. G

Your Favourite Type?

Fire and Ice are my favorites and they have good moves for the most part and most have good secondary types too ^_^
  7. G

What combination of Starter Pokemon would make a great team?

Swampert: As said before it has only one weakness and It can counter Electric type which none of the other water starters cant which will help out a lot and Typhlosion can handle its only weakness for it in battls Typhlosion: Pure Fire type only weak to the normal types Water/Ground/Rock which...
  8. G

Favorite Final Evo Out of all Starters?

Empoleon is my fav because it's got a good move pool and has a few good move sets for on-line battles and the typing (Water/Steel) isn't bad either plus its a Penguin lol
Back
Top Bottom