• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread
GoldenrodGOD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, the best part of it all is Seungri's reaction to it all. He just starts dying. xD
    Maybe, but I dunno. xDD Rofl, the Secret Garden parody is just my favorite thing ever. xDDD
    Yeah, I don't get it either, but it really makes me laugh. xD I watched Big Bang's parody of Coffee Prince. At least I think they did a parody of that. xDDD
    There's apparently some meme that involves JYP in the K-pop fandom and I just think it's hilarious for some reason. xD I have watched 2: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Scent of a Woman. I have been planning to watch more. :p
    Gee was my first as well. xD 4Minute had like... my 3rd discovered K-pop song. I've heard of BEG, but I haven't found any songs by them I like. :p And JYP as well. XD
    Haha, I love that song, it gets stuck in my head. xD Same here, although Sorry, Sorry came a little later for me. Lollipop was literally the second K-pop song I discovered. xD
    Yeah! :D It's funny, because Big Bang and 2NE1 were the next two groups I discovered. xD They really are. Anyone associated with K-pop in general seem to be big goofballs. xD Wanna B. :3
    Yeah, I'm more SM Town, but I do appreciate YG. SNSD was my first K-pop group, so I'm biased xD Henry is cute~ :D I've been meaning to listen to Trouble Maker and Jay Park too. I only like one song by Block B, but they seem cool. xD Amber is my f(x) bias, she's just awesome. And Krystal is very pretty. :3
    is in my Skype contacts with "goldenrodgirl" e-mail address. I chatted but you never responded o3o
    Aside from the aforementioned Big Bang and EXO, I am a fan of SNSD, SHINee, Super Junior, f(x), Leehi (Who is a solo artist, but eh. xD), and 2NE1. I also like Infinite and the Bangtan Boys, but I don't really listen to their music and only recognize a few members. And also TVXQ. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…