Recent content by GolfDude

1. G

Error in the pokedex?

in sun/moon , from what i see if a pokemon has no evolutions, it has its own page and it completes the page after that capture.. but i just captured a tauros, and the pokedex page that appeared on the registering of the capture has something that doesnt belong.. outside of going in number...
  2. G

Looking for Diancie, Can give Shiny Gengar Code

i pmed you my fc
  3. G

arent diancie's blocked from being traded on the GTS? how would i get it from you?
  4. G

I am looking for a Diancie download code since you cant GTS them.. all i can offer is a download code for the shiny gengar.. i dont exactly have a powerhouse team of pokemon that i could really offer...
  5. G

Pokemon Bank

one of the lucky people in japan who got to dl the pokebank apparently sent their treeko into the XY, bred a bunch of them and are being sent over wonder trade.. i was just surprised with a treecko via wonder trade just now
  6. G

Review XY001: We've Arrived in the Kalos Region! The Beginning of Dreams and Adventures!! ・ XY002: Mega Evolution and the Prism Tower!

with episode 2 having a short run time i hope they dub the oak livecaster for the dub for the episode.. that would be a nice gift to us.. (not betting on it) and it looks like that -VS- Screen is gonna get used for battles in the show now like the Orgins special had.. Nice..
  7. G

Review BWS01: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Imperial Rage!!

did the episode preview say we are seeing Pokemon episode 1 special next week? if so, wonder if the HD version
  8. G

Review BW142: My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

do u think they will keep that finale shot of the photo in the dubbed vesion? obviously since they cant run video after the credits here, could it be shown possibly after the " A NEW BEGINNING " plane shot, with a quick cut back to show that scene? before fading to black for the credits?
  9. G

News Pokémon: The Origin!

in the new promo the quick shot with giovanni.. i couldnt help but laugh at the rocket grunt next to him with the " i dont care" look on his face.. lol
  10. G

How Will This Affect The Dubbing Gap?

add at least a 2 week break for christmas for the US
  11. G

Theories on the Use of the N Intro in the dub

Id love to hear some theories on the sudden use of the N intro being used for 3 straight episodes, with the beyond intro only being used once (once could be thought of as a mistake, twice is odd, 3 weeks is almost, how can they not know at this point) maybe they are prepping a new intro for...
  12. G

Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in at

Re: Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in Ill Take Pokemon Orgins Dub announcement for 100 Alex
  13. G

Preview BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

i think i figured this timeline out: Sept 12 - Cilan's Gym emergency - Brock's Return, Brock heals Pansage, Cilan still stays with Ash Sept 19th - Farewell Episode - Iris fights Claire - Iris Leaves, Cilan still with Ash Sept 26th - Finale - Cilan sees Ash off , as Ash returns home
  14. G

Preview BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

oooh this is interesting.. after todays pokemon epsiode aired, they showed a clip of BROCK MEETING CILAN .. wonder if this could be the episode they meet.. The Return of Brock Is Coming? with the finale on the 26th, it would have to be here...
  15. G

Review S16 EP14: There's a New Gym Leader in Town!

cheren is supposed to be that "plain" type.. of course he would be a monotone the entire way
Back
Top Bottom