Recent content by Gomez16

1. Gomez16

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

Looking for zeraora and meltan (clones ok).
  2. Gomez16

Trade Shop In urgent need of a Volcanion!

You happen to have a meltan or zeraora for trade?
  3. Gomez16

LF 20th aniversary celebi

Hi I missed the celebi event. Anyone have one for trade? Clones ok. PM me.
  4. Gomez16

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

did catching legendary get worse in OR/AS? I do not recall it being this tough to capture in X&Y. I went through 70 ultra balls on each of the 4 legendary pokemon I tried to catch so far. -edit grammar
  5. Gomez16

Speculation No Eeveelution that evolves by trade?

I vote Rivaleon or tusleon Fighting type, evolves when max happiness is zero !
  6. Gomez16

Speculation Pokémon amiibo

I already broke the bank on skylanders. I DO NOT what to pay for pokemons.
  7. Gomez16

I have a female golem with heavy slam. I am trying to breed with ditto for a male geodude with heavy slam so I can breed that with an onix. non of my eggs have heavy slam? why?
  8. Gomez16

3D Graphics vs 2.5D Graphics (Gen 6 vs Gens 4 and 5)

I do not like that lack of 3D. It is only used on a few cut scenes and single battles. There is an on/off switch for it, I personally like the 3D effect on my New 3DS. I think its a much more zoomed in view though. I wonder how gen 6 is so taxing on the hardware that they have to zoom...
  9. Gomez16

What do you think the next remakes should be remakes of?

Not if you have to box your pokemon before traveling to a new region.
  10. Gomez16

Starter discussion/speculation

I would like a typing triangle exactly the opposite of X&Y instead of a fire/psychic vs water/dark being completely owned by it. I want it be like this, Fire/Dark water/psychic and Grass/fighting. A little balance between the starters everyone is weak to everyone.
  11. Gomez16

What do you think the next remakes should be remakes of?

What if they did a mega remake? Gen 1 almost exactly as it was, after E4, you sail to Gen II with no mons, then after E4 sail to D/P/P again from scratch, after E4 in gen IV you unlock transport from other regions(kinda like leafgreen did). kinda like the anime, I would have said 1 - 4...
  12. Gomez16

is there a better way to transfer items than trading pokemon holding items. Migrating from Y to AS and it is taking forever.
  13. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) what is QR code exploits? Can you really get any pokemon or item by scanning a code?
  14. Gomez16

sould I buy OR or AS?

I like the color blue, and kyogre so I vote sapphire.
  15. Gomez16

XY Won't Receive ORAS-Compatibility Patches

I am not looking forward to the following Collecting all mega stones again Collecting all TM/HM Breeding EVERY pokemone again because it wasnt "Born in Hoenn" and thus band from wifi battles.
Back
Top Bottom