Recent content by Goodbye Blue Monday

1. Goodbye Blue Monday

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

How do we know what the types are for the final forms of the starter Pokemon? I noticed someone mention it in the thread for the contest today, but I couldn't find the info on the main Bulbapedia page so I assume it's a rumor or not confirmed yet?
  2. Goodbye Blue Monday

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

I'm going to have a hard time choosing between Sprigatitio and Fuecoco, because I love both cats and gators, but I think I'm going for the second one because I just love that silly smile and I so rarely choose fire type starters -- it will be a nice change! I'm hoping to get both versions...
  3. Goodbye Blue Monday

GO Do you hold on to any rare collectibles?

Not sure if this counts, but am I the only person who likes to hold on to gifts, rather than send them, if they're for special locations?
  4. Goodbye Blue Monday

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I looked at Moon for the first time in months today, was rolling through my TMs and learned that Slowbro can learn Aerial Ace. Why?
  5. Goodbye Blue Monday

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Attack on Titan ep. 44 (Fell behind a bit but I'm getting caught up!)
  6. Goodbye Blue Monday

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Isn't Fairium Z only available after you beat Mina's trial? And you can only do that after the Dragon trial? Could Mimikyu potentially one-shot him instead with Let's Snuggle Forever? I've had difficulty in USUM with using super-effective Z-moves against totems, at least on first move, it seems...
  7. Goodbye Blue Monday

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

So this seems like too much for "Simple Questions/Simple Answers" so I'm making my own thread. Let me know if you'd rather I'd have posted it there. I'm playing my way through Ultra Sun, and wondering about advice for the Dragon trial, particularly Kommo-o as the Totem Pokemon. Now I beat Moon...
  8. Goodbye Blue Monday

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Yeah, I meant Bank, sorry. I got the Spheal from Island Scan in Ultra Sun, so I assume that means it can't be moved into X even via Bank. Thanks for answering my question!
  9. Goodbye Blue Monday

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Can you move Pokemon in Pokemon Box from a Gen VII game to a Gen VI one, assuming they were Pokemon that existed in that previous generation? (For example, a Spheal I got yesterday through Island Scan?) Also if you send a Pokemon that evolves via trade through different games using Pokemon Box...
  10. Goodbye Blue Monday

Pokémon Bank: Is there a future?

It would be kind of weird to abandon it while they're in the middle of a promotion to encourage people to use it. I'm sure they'll find a way to migrate it to the Switch.
  11. Goodbye Blue Monday

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Kino's Journey episode 6 I loved the manga; would you say the anime is worth checking out?
  12. Goodbye Blue Monday

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

I think the weirdest thing about differences in taste buds is that apparently oregano (I think it was) tastes like soap to a small minority of people? And it's an actual genetic difference that causes this.
Back
Top Bottom