Recent content by goregasim

1. G

Skyline

ETA on the close?
  2. G

Celadon City Art shop (Revamped, formerly Lickies Galore)

i love it guys ill be sure to send anyone to you thats intrested.
  3. G

Skyline

i dont know what to day to dazzle you honestly, it seems like you have a deep knowledge of what you want out of this . if youll have me , im in.
  4. G

TEAM SMOKESCREEN.

Zant; accepted. welcome to team smoke screen. kenshin akagi; im curious to see your bio. returnofmastercrazyhand;
  5. G

TEAM SMOKESCREEN.

Welcome to the greatest collection of trainers known to any region! anything go's here. falling just short of being a gang.... "team smokescreen" knows no boudaries, we do what we want, and even better we have major support in all of Kanto, this is the first Faction in Hoenn! all lobby...
  6. G

Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

ooc: online for tourney but dont have forever
  7. G

corey tries to read but cant help but focus on the upcoming tournament.
  8. G

corey jotted down notes, but couldnt help feel the fluster in the air... wtf is going on? corey thought to himself OOC: seriously what did i miss? lol
  9. G

ok just let me know when its done, thanks goregasim.
  10. G

I would like a licky! Pokemon:cubone Background:idc, but somthing other then a solid color would be cool if not id like white,orange,black,or gray Other: can you include his little bone
  11. G

I would like a Team Pose! Pokemon:Chaizard,cubone,ninetales,kingler,bulbasaur,wartortle Trainer sprite: (i like the gary sprites usually) however i have a pic of me on my profile, is there is one super close looking to me id love it. Terrain: (whatever you think looks best)
  12. G

ooc:true
  13. G

"bad battlers huh?" Corey stands and looks out at the students eating... "which one of you is julian?"
  14. G

"ohh, and what exactly did he do?"
  15. G

"denia, why is everybody talking about this julian kid?"
Back
Top Bottom