• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it's raining here now...let's do this tommorow; it's supposed to be nice here :3 we WILL get this done!!
    I'll go talk to my parents now; there's a place 4 minutes away that I can go to that'll probably work...hold on :D
    Don't worry, we WILL get this done :3 and since you have to wait so long, I will give you my Female Houndoom (level 30) you helped me a bunch with the wifi stuff :3

Next time I VM you, I'll say when I can!!! Bye for now :3
    There are a couple places near me, but I dunno if I can go to one of them right now....maybe tommorow :3

I can't beleive how screwed up my wifi is :/
    I'm so close!!!! It was a perfect signal....then Poof!! Looked up Error code 52003....I don't have any security on my computer...now I have to change my router's IP :p
    Okay, there's a window (that won't go away) that says "Setup Complete" bu then another window came up, asking if I should run the same thing again. My dad says I shouldn't but what do you think??
    With the space between "ipconfig" and "all"? Cause when I did that, all this "Local Area Connection 6" and "7" came up....is that right??
    Well, it was all going great....until I plugged in the Wifi USB connector. It's on the loading pop-up thing that says "Downloading Friend Application" when another pop-up says "Friend application error ((6)." and then it stops.
    Oh shoot. It says (for the next step) to click on Setup.exe

There's two of them...one with 372 KB (listed as Application) and another with 1 KB (listed as Configuration Setup)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…