• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup, i still got Registeel :)
    I have disabled the PMing function, however.
    I will do my best to be on tomorrow.
    4426-1683-1253.
    What's your FC?
    hey.do you still have the GAMESTOP SHINY SUICUNE? Because i will trade you extra UT GAMESTOP Shiny pokemon or a UT TRU Ash's pikachu for it.
    Hi, I'm sorry I never got in touch with you. I completely forgot about the trade. In case you're wondering, I'm talking about this post. I'd be willing to trade all 3 Kanto starters for a Treecko. I may even have them in Shiny form. If you're still looking for the 3 Kanto starters, then I can do that for sure. Also, they haven't been trained at all. I kind of bred them for someone earlier, but the deal never went through. VM me if you're interested!
    Well we never decided on what I would trade you, but I'll give you a Paras :D Unless there was something else you wanted or needed. 1pm Saturday sounds fine, but what time zone do you live in?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom