G
Local time
6:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How's your playthrough going? ^^ I jut realised that I could have done the Memory Link thingy from the start because you can do it via WiFi ( and the global link stuff) as well. Just saw a few flashbacks...the music in this game really impresses me so far.
    I just arrived in the town Cynthia appears in later on after the hot volcano. All my Pokémon are level 40 and have finally reached their final stages. Flying on a giant golem is just awesome. I didn't even know that Mienfoo evolves at such a high level, so I hope it wasn't too much of a turnoff for you ^^;
    The "kill" is a premier for the German version as well which is why I was so surprised to see it.
    I am currentl progressing at a pretty slow pace ^^; I defeated Elesa yesterday and after that I explored Pokéwood some more and tried to trade Magnemite like crazy in order to fill up that fancy Avenue. My Pokémon White character runs a lottery ^^ I will post some travellog stuff later this day for shits and giggles I guess.

I had quite a problem with my 6th team slot. I had to decide between a Darumaka, a Zorua I traded with myself and the Virbank City Frilish but really couldn't...Zoroa was out when I saw what moves it was about to learn...but the Darumaka and Frilish are in rotation as of now ^^;

The only 2 team member that evolved right now are my Sandile which is finally a Krokorok and my Timburr. Golett will take quite a while ( I want to fly on it already!!) but the itsy, bitsy spid...uhm tick is at level 28 at least.

EDIT: Forgot the part about the memory link: Due to the lack of other DS around me I have to wait a little bit before I can synch up my games. But a am looking forward to the flashback sequences. Pretty cool feature indeed.
    Yeah, I got me some yummy Frillish already. The only member missing in my team is Mr. Daruma-doll now. ^^
    Frillish dexentry was...different...as it used the word "kill" as in "it draggs its prey 8000 meters under the sea and kills it there". o.o

Oh! And I found a Sap Sipper Marill in the hidden Grotto! Would be great if it weren't a Marill.
    Thanks to your work now I know that the mysterious Pokéball in Virbank contains a boring Rare Candy! The uncertainty was killing me! :p No, really, thank you for all the help so far. ^^
    Did you have the chance to try out Pokéwood? 2 of my Pokémon are movie stars already and the confusing endings are pretty fun.
    Ah! I forgot to tell you the move I want to be gone! Bide it is indeed! Be careful with this Stunfisk! It is an acknowledged movie star after all!
    Wah! I kept F4 every few minutes but once I stop doing it you pop up! Sorry!! ^^; I'm heading to the trading room.
    Btw, Franky, the Golett is Suuuuupeeeerrr!
    I knew you would like being able to use surf early on. Thank God the badge restrictions for HMs don't exist anymore in Gen 5.
    I hope you like the Pokémon I bred with care and Ditto, of course ^^ Thanks for the lovely spider and golem.
    Chapeau to the nicknames. Ash's 7th will be handled with care xD Have fun with the new game!
    It's ok ^^ I have the Pokémon I wanted so I am happy, I'm going in right now, sorry for the delay ^^;
    I wasn't sure how much you wanted to have so I bred 6 or 7 eggs I think ^^ But those 2 are great! I got a Stunfisk today in the DW so my team looks pretty good righ now. I forgot which eggs contain which POkémon so I'll give you 3 eggs in a few minutes. Give me a few seconds to register your fc
    I only used Miju at the gym and barely beat Cheren with 1 HP remaining. Felt pretty great. Too bad the little guy will be boxed eventually ^^;
    I will try to keep the pace nice and slow as well. Yesterday all I did was the first gym, a little bit wandering around the dreamworld ( yeah! DW points are back to zero for white 2, gotta plant and water them all like crazy!) and explore the fezmissions to gather tons and tons of berries and escape ropes without paying for them ^^
    What a lucky day ^^
    You have to beat Cheren before you can do all the wifi stuff. I did it with Mijumaru alone because the early routes don't offer anything remotely interesting. I was surprised that you can do the FesMissions alone this time around. Anyway, just tell me your FC when you are ready. I already registred your BW code in my BW2 game so all I need is your BW2 FC.
    Hey, hey!
    I was able to get a copy of White2 today! ^^ So just tell me when you are ready for the trade. I might have been impatient when it comes to getting the game, but I can wait, so take your time and tell me whenever you want to.
    My W2 friendcode is: 4470 8846 6160
    It is true that the anime was ( and to some extent still is ) the reason I follow the Pokémon news, fandom and all the funky stuff as closely as I do. I remember losing interest in Pokémon during Jotho due to endless reruns of the anime in Germany, no interest in Crystal and the lack of fun side games in that gen II. Gen III got my attention from the day I saw the promotional poster of the AG anime and all those fun sidegames as well.

Hey, at least you can watch cartoons and say you are doing research or are looking for inspiration from time to time. :p All I can do is read treatises about Silent Hill 2 and its influence on the children's identiy and media competency...

About the eggs...I wonder if the egg's step counter carries over from game to game because all eggs I bred are ready to burst within a few steps. I almost hatched your Cubchoo a few weeks ago by accident. ^^
    Okay, here's my list:

by the way, the trubbish that you'll use as your starter...do you already have one or do you need ol' Teddy for that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom