G
Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aww! Thanks so much! :D Happy birthday to you too, hope you have a fun day as well!! It's so cool we share the same birthday!
    (PS. I totally love your avatar. Again. :'D)
    Oh dear! It's Grave-E's birthday!!! Well, not in my timezone, but who cares? Herzlichen Glückwunsch..uhm..Happy Birthday!!!
    I wish I could say that my diploma is right now so time consuming that I don't have time to post regularly, but the truth is that Best Wishes suck away my interest in Pokémon in general. And that's a pretty big accomplishment because I enjoyed even Jotho for its comedic episode and the 5th Gen is game-wise pretty awesome to me. It is really sad that a Gen with so many awesome Pokémon suffers from boring stock footage battles without any thrill.
    And most of the time not even the comedy aspect of BW works for me. Dent is only funny when he isn't the focus of an episode, Satoshi's team is full of mindless battle drones, Iris' story is only semi-enjoyable to me and TR, the characters that saved older episodes from being a total waste are only a very weak shadow of their former self.
    The endless argueing over Iris in this fandom is annoying me as well, it seems even worse than the Haruka VS Kasumi wars back in the days...

My diploma on the other hand IS the reason I haven't watched much of Heartcatch ( only the first episode ), but I am looking forward to see more of the series.

Ha! My Grave-E profiler skills are pretty good it seems. Only one egg I bred contains a Pokémon which isn't on your list. ^^
    Heartcatch Pretty Cure is on my "I have to watch this"-list for a while now. I was pretty interested in the very first Pretty Cure Series because from the opening it looked like a Magical Girl series with good hand to hand action but I was disappointed by it. Heartcatch has amazing animation from what I've seen and thanks to you it is on my mind again so I will look around for a good episode source ^^

Oh, I think I remember that you've played both, white and black, right? Maybe it would be a good idea to tell me your ingame teams before I trade you eggs of Pokémon you've already trained :p I hope some of the eggs waiting for you won't end up in a frying pan because of this.
    I asked you to get some personal opinions from someone who was involved with reading STC.

The thing that intrigues me about STC is how they deviate from the main Sonic continuity, like Amy taking an active role as a Freedom Fighter way before Archie and Sonic Team did, and Super Sonic's role as a powerful psycho. Recently, I watched the STC Retrospective to know about some info about the characters there, and it's all interesting how it wasn't like this in the beginning (with subpar artwork), but as the commentator said, "we all got to start somewhere".

As such, since you are an STC fan, I would like to know:
    - What do you love about STC?
    - What don't you love about it?
    - What do you think of the changes in continuity found in STC (like Robotnik, Amy and Super Sonic)?
    - What do you think of STC Online, if you read that?

Thanks for reading.
    Hopefully you remember to get some proofreading done, if you remember that.

Also, something I would like to ask is, are you familiar with Sonic the Comic from Fleetway? Since you are from UK and some interest in Sonic (last I checked), I thought you may have some familiarity with the comic.

Thanks for reading.
    Totally forgot to reply...stupid old me.
    The Cubchoo is waiting in it egg as well, possibly drowning in its own snot, who knows.
    I like your egg-shuffle idea. I was a busy Teddi and bred a handful of late-game Pokémon already. I hope most of those critters are your cup of tea. ^^
    The only thing missing right now are the new games.
    "An error occurred during validation.
    Sorry about that."

And here I was hoping to see Jessie murder Seviper.
    It's heart warming to know that the Anime Picture Caption thread is as awful here as it was over at Serebii.
    Your generous offer makes me a happy Teddi indeed ;_; I really don't get why some many Unova Pokémon suffer from late-game syndrome again in BW2. At least Riolu and Growlithe are early-game Pokémon...-.-

If you need any Capsule Monster egg from my game when BW2 will be out just tell me. I am no Jotho!Teddiursa after all.
    Well, CP may have wanted that, but Gym Leader Burgh would rather keep Paul to himself, as drawing reference.

Okay, at the risk of delving into my comashipping head-canon too deeply, I'll just leave it off that I don't see a very happy ending for the two since they have relatively different paths. They'll be with each other in spirit always, but will probably move on to other relationships (or be completely abstinent) in the future.

Aaaand, I'm still with the group that thinks that Game!Red is Ash's father and perhaps one day, he may be able to meet him up on that snowy enclave and perhaps follow in his footsteps after defeating him?

*shrugs*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom