G
Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Dent just has plenty of experience with rods, is all."

Do you have any idea how close I was to posting this??
    but better you than I, since I would have received the brunt of the judgement XD
    Glad to see that you weren't ignoring me for no reason (thankfully!). Anyway, your help is greatly appreciated. PM will be sent in a while. Best of luck!

Thanks for reading.
    I am doing a series of articles called "BW Fan Opinion Chronicles", which is basically a list of fan opinions on every episode as it happened at that time (Sample here). I think you are experienced with the episode's opinions at that time (because you are a familiar face in the review threads), so you are a good candidate to check my draft (contains episode BW 020 - BW 024). I am done with the next of the series, so would you like to help in checking the yet-to-be-released list for any oversights and errors?
    I hope that scraggy is of use, and thanks I actually wanted a male Roselia. xD
    Let me know if your available now or would some other time be best? :p Oh! and i'll need your FC.
    No problem! :3 I have him stored away for you. And those Roselia sound great. :D
    I bred the scraggy, let me know if any of these guys are okay/ are of interest :3 They have the egg moves you wanted + Ice punch as a bonus.
    1. Adamant Male w/ shed skin, Ivs: 31/31/x/x/31/x
    2. Mild Male w/ shed skin, Ivs: 31/x/31/31/x/x
    3. Hardy Male w/ shed skin, Ivs: 31/x/31/x/x/x
    Almost a whole month?! I really should have told you earlier what I think about the current One Piece arc, good, old Bratensoße.
    Real life can be a pain ( part time job + university finals + being a lazy bastard), but the seemingly never stopping arguement over Iris ( who is terrible when she does something..and even when she isn't doing anything at all) and whining in general in the anime section are getting on my nerves. I still enjoy the anime a lot and should ignore certain people more often I think. ^^"

Anyway, back to One Piece. The arc got a lot better after the almost eternal-strawhat-less flashback I think. And all the flashbacks within the current arc are my only real problem right now.
    I liked the Impel Down arc a lot, but One Piece is the best when all members of the crew can shine. the last few chapters did just that and I'm happy with it.
    But I agree that way too many characters appeared way too quickly. I hope that the plot will get a little more engaging from now on, too.

The anime will soon reach the after-time-skip part and I am eager to see the new opening.
    Too bad that the pretty good German dub stopped right before Kuma sent everybody away at Sabaody...

Oh, almost forgot about your PS1/2 blog! If you haven't already picked it up for the Wii there's always Okami for the PS2 which is pretty amazing in my eyes. Haven't played it, but Klonoa 2 is a well recieved platformer for the PS2 as well.
    XD I watched it on Anime News Network myself rather than clogging up my harddrive (how is the UK when it comes to streams, BTW? I know Hulu is a no-go outside the US, but I haven't heard of the others). The site brought attention to the fact that the streams were expiring, thus prompting me to finally check it out. Unfortunately, at some point, the streams weren't working right, so I got stuck at episode 5 (Crunchyroll still has streams running, but for some reason, it's the English dub only, and I haven't had any luck with YouTube either). Guess I'll have to either A) track down the long-out-of-print DVDs, or B) download the rest of it (which isn't too bad, but damn, how many years has it been since I used bit torrent?). Or maybe if I just wait long enough, the streams will come back. For now, I'm not taking it as too much of a loss, since the show was very episodic and didn't seem to have any overarching plot to speak of, though I intend to get to those last 20 episodes eventually.
    so, I managed to watch a few episodes of the Japanese version of Sherlock Hound. Being one of Hayao Miyazaki's earliest works, it was rather intriguing, but if you haven't seen it already, I think you're really gonna get a kick out of this little tidbit: the main villain is voiced by Chikao Ohtsuka. In other words, Dr. Eggman. Remarkably, he sounds exactly the same (least so far as I could tell) as he did when he started work on Sonic Adventure 15 years later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom