Recent content by Grave-E

1. G

Preview BW 109 "The Araragi Laboratory! A New Journey!"

That and the fact that a good chunk of them have gotten pretty lame bit parts or have only been featured in one episode. Poor ol' Reuniclus :(
  2. G

Pokemon Movie 16 Short: Pikachu and Eevee Friends

Man, being in the minority that really doesn't care for Eevee and it's kin is making current events kind of irksome.
  3. G

Preview BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

I have to echo the sentiments that it's a real shame Bianca is probably going to wind up losing to Kotetsu. Just...gah. I've also got a sinking feeling that this league will be the end of her tenure on the show, at the very least as a 'rival' character. Not that I'd agree with it mind, but this...
  4. G

Looking for Hidden Grotto Minccino and Woobat

Just pointing out that rayner2710's Woobat turned out to be male, so we didn't trade, and I'm still looking for the female one.
  5. G

Looking for Hidden Grotto Minccino and Woobat

Anyone out there have a female Minccino and/or Woobat from BW2's hidden grotto? EDIT:Forgot to mention, I'm on the look out for a dream world female Corphish too. To trade, I have a few Dream World ability females that I could quickly hatch -Murkrow -Dratini -Lapras -Vulpix -Poliwag -Makuhita...
  6. G

Preview BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

That glorious reused footage! Just look at that Ferrothorn move! Like poetry in motion.
  7. G

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I thought the Paul vs. Barry match was saved by the Hitmonlee and Ursaring portion of the fight, as was the Nando vs. Ash one's Kricketune and Heracross battle. ...I suppose that in itself could be an unpopular opinion, huh?
  8. G

Preview BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

I'm late to the party, so did anyone manage to save those comic photos/scans from earlier? Original links seem to have kicked the bucket.
  9. G

Preview BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

I just find it kind of funny that Serperior has had to coil around Pikachu twice in the picture. What the hell is it holding on to in that other coil? His toes?
  10. G

Review S15 EP35: Rocking the Virbank Gym! Part 1

^ Y'know, the irony of people saying things like this is delicious, considering most of us do the exact same thing for old pokemon in-game with each new generation.
  11. G

Review BW099: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

They had arguably the best animation director in the show working on the parts involving Unfezant, so I can't understand what there is to complain about. And what 'design flaws' exactly? It's pretty much just a pokemon-ised version of an actual bird, there's not exactly much they can screw up...
  12. G

Character Discussion Thread

You dim-witted...dense...dumb...daft...dippy...dorky...doltish DOOFUS! Oh, that crazy Roxie. This game has more entertaining dialogue than it's predecessor, I've found. Granted, you still get the dull blather like "My Patrat went up a level in the tall grass!" or "I love training with my...
  13. G

Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

I came across N's Darmanitan in the desert, which considering the point of the game I'm at, was pretty daunting. Level 35? Belly Drum? Sandstorm brewing? Nothing aside from pokeballs to catch it with? A team of level 20-ish pokemon to fight it with? Pants-shittingly terrifying stuff. Anyway...
  14. G

BW2 Teams

I've just finished messing around with Pokewood (innuendo unintended) and beating the brain surgeon of a Plasma member who thought it'd be a good idea to run down the route that leads to a dead end. I promptly dumped all my pokemon in a box after the first gym and traded a few mystery eggs with...
  15. G

Review BW098:P The Most Magnificent Pokémon in the World!? Chillaccino VS Tsutarja!

I'll admit that I'm a bit of a sucker for 'OOOOOHohohoho!' ojou-sama characters, so I actually found this episode to be a lot of fun. Watching this kind of gave me the feeling that they may have missed out on something by not giving Iris a rival like this to get into verbal scraps with. It...
Back
Top Bottom