• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by Grave-E

1. G

Psst. Whitney.

Psst. Whitney.
  2. G

Oh man, for a moment there I thought I'd lost track of you forever, but it seems you do still...

Oh man, for a moment there I thought I'd lost track of you forever, but it seems you do still pop on here ocassionally. Man, I haven't been around this place for a while now. Hope all is going well for you man, and that you're still watching lame kids shows from japan. Never let go!
  3. G

Teddi! How are you dude? Sorry I haven't been popping in regularly man, hope things are well...

Teddi! How are you dude? Sorry I haven't been popping in regularly man, hope things are well over in Deutschland. Only 2 months to go until the BW era draws to a close, huh? Hard to believe it's already been three years since we had our first online battle and you thoroughly kicked my arse...
  4. G

Yeah, sadly it looks like my pokemon forum posting days might be drawing to a close. I still...

Yeah, sadly it looks like my pokemon forum posting days might be drawing to a close. I still like pokemon of course, but posting is just no fun any more, and it seems like I've finally lost interest in watching the show after all these years. I'm sure I'll probably brighten up once Gen 6 rolls...
  5. G

PREVIEW: BW 109 "The Araragi Laboratory! A New Journey!"

That and the fact that a good chunk of them have gotten pretty lame bit parts or have only been featured in one episode. Poor ol' Reuniclus :(
  6. G

Pokemon Movie 16 Short: Pikachu and Eevee Friends

Man, being in the minority that really doesn't care for Eevee and it's kin is making current events kind of irksome.
  7. G

PREVIEW: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

I have to echo the sentiments that it's a real shame Bianca is probably going to wind up losing to Kotetsu. Just...gah. I've also got a sinking feeling that this league will be the end of her tenure on the show, at the very least as a 'rival' character. Not that I'd agree with it mind, but this...
  8. G

Looking for Hidden Grotto Minccino and Woobat

Just pointing out that rayner2710's Woobat turned out to be male, so we didn't trade, and I'm still looking for the female one.
  9. G

Aww, but I'd have thought the sub-par signature artwork should have been a huge tip-off! :P...

Aww, but I'd have thought the sub-par signature artwork should have been a huge tip-off! :P Ahh, you too are trapped by the curse of the pokemon I see. We're stuck with it forever now, there's no turning back! But wow, you have the shiny charm already huh? You really are still into this! That...
  10. G

I guess it beats being the same old 'Gravy' for...what... about 10 years now? Yeesh, the years...

I guess it beats being the same old 'Gravy' for...what... about 10 years now? Yeesh, the years have flown by. It's good to hear from you again, in any case! You still into pokemon, or is this merely a 'I wonder if anyone from the old days is still grasping onto this franchise?' situation?
  11. G

Oh gosh, the memories are flooding back. Hello sneaselh!

Oh gosh, the memories are flooding back. Hello sneaselh!
  12. G

Looking for Hidden Grotto Minccino and Woobat

Anyone out there have a female Minccino and/or Woobat from BW2's hidden grotto? EDIT:Forgot to mention, I'm on the look out for a dream world female Corphish too. To trade, I have a few Dream World ability females that I could quickly hatch -Murkrow -Dratini -Lapras -Vulpix -Poliwag -Makuhita...
  13. G

PREVIEW: BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

That glorious reused footage! Just look at that Ferrothorn move! Like poetry in motion.
  14. G

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I thought the Paul vs. Barry match was saved by the Hitmonlee and Ursaring portion of the fight, as was the Nando vs. Ash one's Kricketune and Heracross battle. ...I suppose that in itself could be an unpopular opinion, huh?
  15. G

Thanks dude, much appreciated! Well he IS finally being put out of his misery!

Thanks dude, much appreciated! Well he IS finally being put out of his misery!