G
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• but he's eleven years old.
    Unless he started reading this stuff when he was like minus three! ];
    WELL I SHALL JUST PRETEND THAT YOU NEVER DID THAT IN MY MIND. IT IS NOW BLOCKED OUT. GAH.
    Yo - small, itty bitty complaint about your most recent post in 'Oblivious'.
    FIRSTYEARSCANNOTLEARNPROTEGOWHATISTHISIDONTEVEN.
    With that aside, yeah. Not even a lot of adults in the HP world can use a Shield Charm well. ;-;.
    Um, are you still going to participate in Bound in Ice? 'Cause if not, you'll be the second hero I've lost on that plot and I'll have to rework Icira's entire arc....
    I do see a lot of non-Pokemon RPs, and the ones that are are about being a trainer.
    I wouldn't mind being a trainer, however, I'd like to try actually be a Pokemon for a while.
    Mind finding some?
    Thanks a lot~! Glad to be paired with ya.
    As for a question I have now...Can you maybe find me a good place to start RPing? Particularly one that's close to starting and that I could sign up for.
    Hey bud,

Miloticgirl dropped out of the Rogues Gallery, would you be willing to fill her Hero's spot in her Plot with Glitchipedia? The Plot will be rebooting from the beginning, so you haven't missed out on anything.

Here's the thread: ROGUES GALLERY: Bound in Ice (Glitchipedia & -Gray-)
    Tyrania's trial will only take place in a Thread if Godzillawolf wants it to - otherwise, it will be assumed she was successfully convicted and imprisoned in New Alcatraz.
    Oh. I haven't really had the time to check through the Sign-Ups, what with my vacation and all. I thought it was some fanmade game or some such.
    That'd probably defeat her more permenately than killing her, though she'd be tried, but I don't think convicting her is a problem, since she attacked him on a public beach and probably would try to play up her god of evil persona in the courtroom.
    Alright, but it'll take something drastic to actually kill Tyrania in her Hybrid Form. Like she said, she's not afraid but her host is, which restricts her majorally but not enough for her to give up without a fight.
    Are we making this the final fight in the RP? If so, fine but we need to decide who wins, if not, Tyrania needs to have someway of escaping.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom