Recent content by -Gray-

1. G

I guess an official goodbye is needed...

As you've probably seen (or not seen, seeing as I've been inactive for a long time), I've been drifting away from Pokemon, RPing, and these forums in general in the last few weeks. I've come back today to issue an official goodbye, to all the friends I've accumulated over the last year and a...
  2. G

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor! (Hunger Games RP)

Name: Allan Ocarus Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Allan is slightly tall for his age and very lean, with slightly tanned skin and strong arm muscles from years of spearing fish. He has black eyes and brownish-black hair, with thin lips that have not smiled in a long, long time. Allan, as...
  3. G

THE ROGUES GALLERY ~ Imminent Crisis: Mirrored

I claim Alpha Omega! I was looking for an opportunity to start him off strong :D
  4. G

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

((Guys, I think I'm going to have to drop out of this. I'm about 20 pages behind for all I know, my interest in the site is fading, and I'm buried up to my neck in schoolwork. Sorry again :/))
  5. G

Welcome to the World of Pokémon ~ Kanto Edition

Cole slipped out of the tall grass of Route 1 in Viridian City, Seed trailing happily. Aside from a few thorn scrapes and a bite from a particularly nasty Rattata, he seemed perfectly fine and still full of energy. Cole smiled at this, envious of how Seed had managed to end up more energetic...
  6. G

Cole's body reacted before his mind processed what was happening, and he sidestepped Sol's leg, then turned to glare at him. "What, exactly, was that for?"
  7. G

Cole raced to class, barreling past a group of two or three very surprised second-years. Eventually he made it into the greenhouse and walked inside, panting.
  8. G

ROGUES GALLERY (Superhero Roleplays) (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Edited, I hope it's okay now. :3
  9. G

ROGUES GALLERY (Superhero Roleplays) (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

I would, sadly, like to retire The Illusion as a superhero, as I've grown bored of him I can't get where I want to while going by his personality and backstory. Username: -Gray- Character Real Name: Allan Ocarus (More commonly known as Alpha Omega or Ghost) Alias: Ghost / Alpha Omega...
  10. G

ROGUES GALLERY: Bound in Ice (Winner: HERO)

Re: ROGUES GALLERY: Bound in Ice (Glitchipedia & -Gray-) John crumpled to the ground, knocked unconscious by the surprise blow... Or, rather, so it seemed. John, being both no fool and a master of illusions, had materialized a fake version of himself to walk in the door first, and now came...
  11. G

The Sounding Board

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!! I like Renewal's Tron-Land from earlier, too, and I'll be back with another post once I get some ideas down.
  12. G

Re: ROGUES GALLERY: Bound in Ice (Glitchipedia & -Gray-) John materialized a ball of psychic energy and walked down the hall, kicking the door open to reveal...
  13. G

Re: ROGUES GALLERY: Bound in Ice (Glitchipedia & -Gray-) Entering the final armory after the simple trap, John quickly crossed to the chest, opened it and pulled out the anti-gravity boots, and began walking back towards the stairs, across would would now be the disabled trap. Wow, the first...
  14. G

Welcome to the World of Pokémon ~ Kanto Edition

After a few moments, Bulbasaur returned with an unconscious Rattata hanging from its mouth. He dropped it on the ground, and it woke up and ran away and up the nearest tree. "Nicely done," Cole commented, smiling. "I think I'll name you Seed, because you're going to grow into something...
  15. G

Re: ROGUES GALLERY: Bound in Ice (Glitchipedia & -Gray-) "oh, yes," John muttered sarcastically, walking past the Goon barracks and around the various traps he'd disabled, making his way towards the final armory.
Back
Top Bottom