Recent content by Great Greninja

1. G

GEN VI: Looking for Shaymin - Offering Legends.

Trade completed. This thread can be closed.
  2. G

Sorry, at that time I was sleeping. My IGN is Eric.
  3. G

Ok, I've subscribed to this thread. Then, when you are available for trading post here and I'll immediately receive the mail (My mail server is always looking for new mails so I'll receive it in a matter of seconds :) This way we will be sure to be online at the same time XDD
  4. G

Sorry, didn't read. I've seen you're online now. I'm on.
  5. G

Nope, sorry about that. Ok, what is your display name in the game so I can identify you?
  6. G

What is your time zone and what time could you trade at? I'm at GMT +2. My FC is written in this thread. :)
  7. G

Are you still interested?
  8. G

I have for trade: Uxie, Giratina, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Kyogre, Regirock, Registeel, Regigigas, a shiny JPN Ditto or a 4IV Eevee with Curse, Yawn, Wish and Synchronoise. Thank you =D
  9. G

GEN VI: Looking for Genesect

No, they are all normal.
  10. G

As I said the only Pokémons I offer are those. I'm sorry. I'll update the list whenever I get more.
  11. G

Hello! I'm looking for a Genesect. Don't really care about levels, IVs, nature, etc. For trade I have: -Uxie -Heatran -Cresselia -Giratina -Articuno -Zapdos -Moltres -Mewtwo -Kyogre -Regirock -Registeel -Regigigas
Back
Top Bottom