GreatLiver
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Last week was kind of a bust, but this week there was something avatar-worthy. God bless you, Decken.
    Fair enough so.^^ I don't drink alcohol myself, but my own insides must be pretty tough for all the caffeinated beverages I force through them.
    Oooh, y'know, it was actually a real close call between Jinbe getting socked in the face and the current avatar. But I can never resist highlighting Sanji's inevitable failure!
    Thanks! Just this week. I'm part of the War Room staff (that's the section I'm part of the mod team of) :p
    I don't wanna pass judgement on the work of the mods in the anime section because they're doing a good job for the most part. I remember when I got here in late 2009, things were definitely more flamey, so I guess they're doing something right.

But I think the problem is that people see attacking the user the same as attacking the opinions and the fanaticism that certain characters can breed in certains parts of the fandom... >___>
    I don't know, for all the crap I get about being a "troll" or a "hater", I've never actually gotten an infraction in the anime section for flaming and baiting. Like a few off-topic, and one minimodding for some mysterious reason, but... no flaming and baiting.

I don't know, I'm looking at some of the posts in the anime section and realize I wouldn't never say about Misty or Iris what these people say about May or Dawn.

Same with that whole thing in the BW032 thread. Nearly everyone in that thread talked about how Team Rocket wasn't all that interesting and had no purpose, but I mention it, poof, argument! Meh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom