GreatLiver
Local time
9:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, by personal attacks, I mean ad hominem mostly. Trying to discredit a user based on their character, who they are. Like saying, "Oh it's you, so you're opinion's not worth anything".

Thoug being a bit snarky about someone's arguments, like I did with Ampharos King in the BW032 thread, is on them. I didn't start arguing with them, and I didn't force them to post statements that contradicting themselves... :)
    Well thanks for the vote of confidence! XD

Still, I'm trying as much as I can not to target anyone and solely discuss their arguments/ideas.
    xD

It's a bit hectic here as well. Just started the last term of this year at uni and have got exams soon. I really need to buckle down and start revision for them xD
    THIS!

People and their stupid patterns!

three years ago i had a car accident
    in the following year, i didn't
    i had another one last year
    but i escaped it this year!
    but... that means i'll have another accident next year, screw this i'm not driving anymore!!

xD
    I think there has been a bit of a change with Best Wishes, as there seems to be a lot of new faces while some who were around for DP are now busy. I won't lie, I did like the section a bit better then.
    Please come back so that the ratio of "people that fap to Kurumiru: people that don't" is more even.
    Exactly, a lot of the pokémon that came back just left me cold and with a "What was the point of that?" feeling. I agree that the more captures Ash gets, the more they're gonna get to the League (who might be earlier this time around) feeling like strangers.
    Yeah, I can understand. I don't get this... "It'll be boring in the League if Ash doesn't catch 140124 pokémon." If none of them have personalities and fun, compelling stories, it's gonna be boring anyway. I don't know, seeing them hail a bug caterpillar as the most revolutionnary thing is facepalm worthy.

I hope they Butterfree it, but I see them just sending it to Juniper and using it for the League.
    LOL!

I have absolutely no idea, but yeah I agree. It's like people want pokémon who have no storyline, no personality and just fire attacks meaninglessly, or sidekicks who stand on the sidelines and do nothing, don't progress or contribute to the plot.

I don't get it myself.
    Hi i would just like to apologize if i was annoying in my last message or something.I was just in babbling mood lol.
    Hi. You probably don't even remember me but I'm just going around letting people on my friendlist know I changed my username. I was the Power of Pika.^-^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom