Recent content by GreatMik

1. G

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Ok, I strongly agree with you, but then, if server space isn't a problem, so why don't do both the things? I make an example, take Mewtwo: It has its onw page, in which you write, as you did, "Mewtwo can Mega evolve via Mega Stone in MegaMewtwo" (with the name "MegaMewtwo" as an iperlink...
  2. G

Well, i knew that sooner or later the question of the Formes would came out. Well, in my opinion, they also deserve a page on their own, for the same reasons I explained before. Has Bulbapedia a limited server space? Because if it has, so I can understand that parsimony of pages, but if it has...
  3. G

Has your favourite animal been made into a Pokemon?

Of course! My fav animal is the panda, and they gave me first Spinda (well, not really a panda) and now Pancham and Pangoro that I love!
  4. G

Yes I know, but they still are really different from their non-mega formes. Just the fact that they undergo under a Type-change/addition makes them too much different from their own normal species. I hope they'll have their own pages! Anyway, thanks for answering me! :)
  5. G

I'm happy that my english has been good enough to make my opinion come through! :) I really agree with you, they really should have their own page with personalized template, artwork and so on. Thanks for answering! I hope that someone of the staff will take into consideration it too!
  6. G

Least Favourite Water Starter

I don't like Oshawott. It looks a snowman and not an otter! :P
  7. G

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

First of all, Nidorino. Then Shiftry, Sneasel, Gliscor, Swoobat and almost every purple Poison one! :P
  8. G

Favorite Pokemon Type(s)

Poison, Ice and Fairy (you should add it!)
  9. G

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Well, is very difficult to me to choose just one per type, but I'll try! Normal: Lickilicky Fire: Magmar Fighting: Conkeldurr Water: Starmie Flying: Crobat Grass: Bulbasaur Poison: Nidorino Electric: Electivire Ground: Gliscor Psychic: Mew Rock: Onix Ice: Sneasel Bug: Scolipede Dragon...
  10. G

Ciao From Italy!

Thanks to everyone! :)
  11. G

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion I sincerely do like that news of the Mega evolution. But I would have liked it more if just third-stage fully evolved Pokémon and legendaries would have gone through it. I mean, Pokémon like Mawile and Absol deserved a normal evolution, not a Mega to me.
  12. G

Ciao From Italy!

Thanks for your welcome Shiny Celebi! I'm sure I'll enjoy being part of your Poké-community! :)
  13. G

Hi! :) I don't agree with the decision of inserting Mega Evolutions in the pages of their respective pre-Mega evolved formes. I mean, they aren't permanent evolutions, but they do differ a lot from their normal formes and they change (not always, but is hinted they will) type and ability. I...
  14. G

Ciao From Italy!

Hello to everyone! My name is Michele, I'm GreatMik here, I'm a 24 yo student of cartoon animation, I'm Italian living in Florence and I really love Pokémon since Red and Blue! :D Nice to meet you all! :D
Back
Top Bottom