Rixen
Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Umm ... the helm and the sword iirc. Maybe the shield, I'm not sure.

Oh wow. That's spooky. o~o;

Oh ... that makes sense in a way.
    Yeah, though it's still gonna be a looong time til I get my next one at this rate. qwq

.... so you gonna tell me? xDDD

Oh, that's interesting ... hm. You need a whole set to do it though?
    :3

I see. xD Glad you enjoy it c:

Not really, but I got several thousand crowns. ^^

Oh, no, I'm not interested in that show. ^^;

... I didn't even realize there was one. xD
    Oh, I didn't experiment either, I just heard people talking about it xD

Oh dear. :c

Indeed. In fact, after you left the other day, I ended up doing a run of that mission with a couple guildies. xD

Also, who's in the avatar? o.o
    Actually they're a lot more useful now that Knock Off got buffed and Steel no longer resists them.

Yeah. ^^ Or lighthearted in general. Even if it's a more serious game, at least don't make it ridiculously dark and edgy. Some games are just too depressing for me. ><

Awww. Well, alright ^^ No biggie.
    Hmm ... you're right, I remember it being lower tier. Oh here's another one. Regice. I love the thing, but its typing is terrible for what it does (defensive Ice just doesn't work despite GF continuing to try).

I see. ^^ I suppose I can understand that.

Oh. :c Also, at this point mom doesn't plan to work overtime tomorrow or Saturday, so maybe we'll have more time to play ^^
    I have several like that myself. Xatu comes to mind. I still like to train things competitively, though. xD

Really? Why's that?

Alright. ^^ One of these times we should just voice chat for fun though, even if we can't play xD
    Indeed. ^^

Oh, fair enough. Yeah, there's really no need to be competitive if you're not going to play competitive. xD

I see ... :c

Sorry I haven't been able to play SK, mom's been starting at 11:30 pretty much every day now. Do you think we'd be able to play Wednesday afternoon or something though?
    Yeah, but at least I'd be bringing in the dough for mom and dad. And for myself too of course.

Aw. Don't feel bad. It took the highly streamlined mechanics added in Gen 5 and Gen 6 to get me started with it. xD

Noooope. ^^; I don't think I even have a console that can play it.
    No. :c And I basically can't get one right now anyway.

Oh my. You might want to look into that ^^;

I see. Glad you're enjoying it ^^
    That would be great :D

That's true. Getting a Ditto in general can be a pain.

Oooh, that sounds neat ^^ I wasn't aware you had Shadow of the Colossus. How is it?
    Yeah. It's improving a little, but we've got a long way to go. :c

Ah, you mean a good nature? Those are actually a little easy, as long as you have a Ditto with the nature you want, and an Everstone. xD
    I know that feel as well. ._.

Indeed. Or you could just take their attacks and then retaliate. Like my amazing EV-trained Regice.

Yeah ... :p
    Aww. :c

That part felt a little easy, since I was several levels higher after a while. Tbh, Pokémon's always felt a bit easy as far as the in-game story goes. Just use type advantages to your ... advantage ... and one-shot everything xD I've had a few good challenges over the years, but so far I haven't had any major ones in ORAS.

Oh dear. :c That's fine ^^;
    Ah, I know that feel.

Yeah, actually. :3 I noticed the levels of the fourth, fifth, and sixth Gyms are all around the same though ...

Oh, and I could play Spiral Knights with you this afternoon or evening if you want.
    I see what you mean. Still ... there are some things people do need to change, whether or not they want to admit it. I know I have several things that need to change.

I think it tastes better when you have it with something, though, rather than just by itself.

Ehehe. xD But yeah, literally the most complicated combos in the game boil down to:
    > press attack button (x) amount of times
    > press secondary attack button (x) amount of times
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom