Greece
Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Soul Eater was alright. I don't know why they want you to watch it. There were a few funny parts, but the ending was absolutely terrible.
    Hahaha I've been meaning to watch it again, but I'm suppose to watch Pandora Hearts first. Hahaha
    Hahaha I can almost guarantee that number is not over 10. I might even drop it down to 6 times. All of which he is with Bradley, I think. I don't think he did on the train, either.
    I know in Brotherhood, Wrath moved all of them apart and made Hawkeye is assistant because he knew what they were up to. I'm not sure what Pride did in the 2003.
    That's like the opposite of the Manga/2009 anime isn't it? Didn't they all get moved out of Central in those?
    I'm in high school now and I can't say it gets easier. XD

Yay! Watch it again and tell me, please. Oh, and I've always liked the original better. What about you?
    1. Oh geez, and the music playing when all that was going on...my heart, she was broken. D':

2. [/bigbaby] meant I was a big crybaby during that part. xD Though strangely enough Nina's death didn't get the same reaction from me. Not that it wasn't sad, but, maybe it was just because we'd gotten more time to get to know Hughes.
    Yeah, can't say I understand it either.

You're right! That would take less time, that's for sure. XD
    I don't blame you, FMA is full of great characters. (Though admittedly I cried when Hughes died. [/bigbaby] Seeing his death in the first anime still makes me tear up a bit.)
    I know what you mean! It would only take me a short amount of time to read it, but for some reason they like to drag it out.

That would be interesting! I wonder how many times he has?
    Wow, that's a LOOONG time.

Really? Wow, I can't say I'm surprised! Armstrong is always flinging his short off. XD
    Oh my gosh, you have a ton. The reading ones do sound like a pain... I've actually been working on reading one of Shakespeare's plays for my Literature class. I just don't get Shakespeare. -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom