• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.
Greece
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chocolate is nice~ And yeah, carrot cake tastes a lot different than you would expect. For better or for worse is a matter of opinion tho XD

Almost there~!

Yeah ... :p

Interesting. c: And vastly different from each other too. xD

And speaking of favorite game soundtracks ... here are -- one, two, three -- of mine, all from the same game~ (I hope I haven't shared these all already xD)
    Hey there ^^ Been a while eh? Sorry, I got caught up in exams :/ And looks like I missed your birthday >.< Happy belated birthday at any rate, hope you enjoyed it~ :)
    And don't think I forgot about our gif spam >:D
    Good to hear. c: I've taken a liking to carrot cake personally.

I can understand that xD

Oh, fair enough ^^

Also fair enough. Do you have favorites as far as that goes?
    Awesome~

Yeah!

I see. Honestly I never really got on the indie game hype train though. ^^;

Totally. owo Some of my favorite video-game soundtrack ever~
    You're welcome. ^^ How did it go?

Oh, yay! Almost there owo

... oh my goodness. xD I'm not sure if it's my kind of thing though ^^;

Here's a favorite of mine. c: And here's another.
    Dang ... when does summer vacation start for you?

Well ... I actually did click the wrong unit at one point yesterday, so ... I guess I do too. xD

Not familiar with ..... wait. Necrodancer? XD

Yeah ... definitely not for the faint of heart. XD I love the soundtrack in GX (Gamecube one) though. <3
    I can tell o_O; I missed you. D:

Yeah ... doesn't happen as much now though, thankfully. XD

Which ones?

I played the one on the Gamecube. Never beat it though, it was really tough.
    [P__P]

YAAAAAAAAY!!!

Indeed X3

Ah, it's fine, it's finals season. At least it's almost over. ^^
    I haven't played in weeks honestly xD Been too busy with other stuff.

Eh, actually for a while I was getting the images for two different units mixed up. xD I'd click on what I thought was one and end up watching another roll out of the Vehicle Assembly and be like "wait ... what?"

Awww. D: What subjects? and to be fair you weren't very active lately to begin with :p

This music is awesome @[email protected]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…