4:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Exactly. c:

Oh ... that sounds annoying actually. ><

I can see why. ^^;

Oh wow. Not my kind of movie xD
    Since when is fun productive? :p

Oooh, so you have to A-rank for rewards?

Eh, it makes it boring for me actually. xD

Awww. What movie?
    Ah yeah, I get what you mean. That sounds like it could be fun actually!

Oooh ... I would still probably do it though. I tend to not care about level rankings anyway. xD

Yeah, just a limit to your stats ^^; But I don't want to be Celica, Destroyer of Worlds before I even get halfway through the game, and have to make myself sit out of story missions to avoid slaughtering everything. xD
    Wait, really? xD

Oh wow, it uses one of those time-based ranking system things? ><

Eh, it's okay. xD

I see ... I'll probably use Gaius and Anna, at least for now. I might have Celica (my avatar) go through a few levels as Thief just to get Locktouch though ... that way if there's a stage with treasure on it, I could just equip it beforehand. I never really swapped skills around before battle in my previous files, so that would be interesting. But I'm not sure yet.
    Well, alright. c:

Hmm ... that sounds fun tbh :D

Exactly! You know it? c:

Yeah, I can understand that. And now I need to level up Gaius somehow ... I need more than one unit with Locktouch ><

It's aight c:
    I think that's a yay. xD But hopefully you won't have to waste too many summer days making up all these days ...

As far as I know, weak points aren't a thing ^^;

The FUN song! :D

Fair enough. xD Also, funny story. I never used Libra in my first two files, but in my third I used him and made him a Dark Knight ... he was so overpowered it was stupid xD He actually was the first to reach the maximum HP stat (80), and was generally invincible. It took like, a dozen enemies (not exaggerating) on the final chapter to finally bring him down ... good thing I play on Casual. lol

And wow, so that link I mentioned in the PM that didn't seem to work for me? I found another link to the same area in the "Answer to Critics" page and it worked just fine, sooo ...
    Oh ew. That sounds terrible. xD

What? That sounds ... like it could be annoying. And yeah, DW has combos.

Exactly, just like the song taught us!

Fair enough :p

Oh, I getcha. c: I guess it's because I personally think mages are a bit overpowered, so I don't like using them much. That, and physical classes are just more interesting to me xD As for Olivia ... I would consider using her as a Swordmaster, but ... I don't like her. .w.
    Everyday I'm shovelin'~

Oh? Whatcha mean? o.o

Yeah, and not just because of the 1080p graphics. xD

Thank you! :D Did you enjoy them?

I wanna try to do it with only one mage (that mage being my future in-game waifu, Tharja). I don't use too many of them anyway, but I want to use even fewer this time. XD I always had a love for the Skill classes (Assassin, Hero, etc). I was an Assassin in my last file, and this time I'm going to be a Hero. c:
    Alright c:

Oh wow ... 5-7 inches!? Sheesh!

Good, good c:

Exactly! :D

//waits in anticipation :3

Also, I restarted Awakening yesterday :D
    Eh that's okay. c:

I'm glad you found it amusing! I was worried you'd think I was a slob or something for sharing such a joke. xD

Eeeewwww. That sucks.

Yeah, that's what I meant. xD Awesome! C: Lemme know if you get it~

It really would. Online co-op makes everything more fun!

Btw, did I ever link you to my YouTube channel? There's a link in my sig ^^ I've just been uploading a few things here and there, mainly Mario Kart highlights.
    No soda for you eh?

Yeah ... xD As for the punchline ... no, you can't hear it, because the "p" is silent. XDDD

That would be awesome. ^^

Alright c: I saw a copy at GameStop for $15 new, so maybe it went down on the eShop as well. All I know is I'm annoyed that I spend $60 ... xD

Well darn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom