Recent content by Greek Nutta

1. G

Offering - Untrained shiny pokemons caught by chaining.

I can give you a regice for the shiny scyther
  2. G

Free's free Pokemon!

would be grateful if you could breed me a growlithe
  3. G

WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with new stock!

Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and any chance you could clone me a Mystery Mew? will trade you a touched suicune level 57 or an UT regice level 30 for it
  4. G

Kanto Starters

okay, lemme breed the squirtle for you and i'll be in the room :) whats your name and fc?
  5. G

Kanto Starters

I have a charmander and i can breed a squirtle for you, i'll take 1 of the turtwigs, what else do you have to offer? i dont mind what it is
  6. G

List of Wanted Pokemon/items

i'll trade you a charmander for a bulbasaur if you want?
  7. G

Offering these pokemon (Try 2)

i'll soon have a dragonite, just getting it up to level 55 now. Can i trade that for one of the mews?
  8. G

offering 60 torchics

if any of you guys still want the torchics, PM me I'm gonna delete this thread soon though, cos its gone dead lol
  9. G

Dragon's for Trade

i'd like a bagon as well, i'll give you a torchic for it if you want?
  10. G

Wanted: Items

right now if you can?
  11. G

ahh sorry, i've just got one from someone else :P any of the rare pokemon will be fine, i've already used a protector to make a rhyperior, so i dont particularly need it anymore
  12. G

do you have a squirtle or a bulbasaur? i'd like one of them if you do, if not, any other rare pokemon will be fine
  13. G

i have a protector, what are you offering for it?
  14. G

eggs

I'll take one of the dratini eggs :) and do you actually want a bidoof, cos i have one LOL
  15. G

want a growlithe

I doubt i can stay online for more than like half an hour :S sorry
Back
Top Bottom