G
Local time
7:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pleasure doing business with you. By the way, you know your Celebi is non-UT, right? It's supposed to know Future Sight, not Aerial Ace.
    AR cloning is quick and easy. About to handle another request. I'll trade you back your Celebi when I'm done.
    Seems your offline. Your clones are ready, so when you get back online, just let me know and I'll trade them back you.
    I thought a reply to your post here, so that we can keep the thread on topic. ^^

"She always has to be the girly one to allow most male (& a small percentage of female) fans to 'gasm over her, but no longer."

Well, you could say that people will still fangasm over the new trainer because of her short shorts. Just compare her percentage of shown skin to the guy trainer's.

Being a rough girl alone isn't feministic at all, believe me. You can like make up and dresses AND still be an strong and tough person. people like to forget this.

and I only go by design here. I don't get how May was girly, or how Lyra is girly by design standarts anyway. I can understand the skirt as a point for "feminists" to be annoyed by Dawn, but the others?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom