G
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yes we do, but i hope we can find areas where we do agree. Gun control for instance. Universal healthcare, free education for all maybe? where we can agree, and most importantly, i hope our differing views will not prevent us from being friends.
    your meant to go to them arent you? they have buildings clearly labelled and your meant to be able to pop in anomalously any time.

And you pointed out, that it would encourage kids to maybe try it, im fine with gay people, but dont try and encourage kids to be gay.

Whats wrong with it is a moral view, it comes down to a belief not fact, i believe that the best structure for society is a man, woman and kids, you evidently do not, or at least accept other structures. we're not going to agree here.

I agree with nature, thats my main point, your not born gay, but if your brought up gay, you might turn out gay, maybe the use of the word choice is wrong, although you still have a choice, its not a fair choice if your directed towards being gay by your environment.
    In the UK we have a place called Connexxions that deals with stuff like this outside of school if people need counselling because they think they are gay, they can have access to it, what we dont need is some very arrogant, woman coming in to our school and telling us all the benefits of being gay, how to have gay sex, famous gay celebrities etc. Plus she got it wrong, she told us Keanu Reeves from the matrix was gay, and guess what he's not, so she lied.

If you are born with it as some claim, then i consider it a disability, or ilness, we want to limit illnesses. But personally, I believe it is a choice, and people should be discouraged, (not stopped, but discouraged) from making bad choices.
    Because once you make them aware of it, they might be eager to try it. Someone else not me, raised the example of chinese, if you see a chinese programme, you might then decide to try some chinese culture or cusine. If homosexuality was less openly discussed, the chance of little johnny thinking, oh I might do that, is reduced, if kids have no knowledge of it whatsoever, they will be less likely to engage in it.

By suicide I think you mean after they've been bullied for being gay am I right? Well thats why I agreed with President Clintons DADT, because that stopped soliders bullying, or enquiring into whether people were gay or not. If people didn't know you were gay, they wouldn't bully you for it.
    If you type it here, I can answer you directly, and there's no chance of me missing it. I really am trying to answer everyone but suffice to say, I'm failing miserably.
    I can think of so many things that I would prefer over knowledge, but they can all be bought. Knowledge can too, but let's not get technical. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom